bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Moose Blog
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chris
Site Admin

Moose Blog  Reply with quote  

So?

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lonely Tylenol

I want to hear more about the shirts with penguins on them.

Razz
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~ Mahatma Ghandi

Captain Obvious! Up, up, and away!

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

I don't know what to tell you...I'm as baffled as you are.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:00 am   View user's profile Send private message
deb

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you had yourself an Abercrombie and Fitch Moosing.

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

It's hard for me to relate, since I don't go to a gym (even though I should do more of a workout than riding my bike to work...).

But, the main thing is, YOU SENT THE NEW BOOK IN! YAY!

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shanahan

Personally, I'm stuck on the whole wildebeest slogan thing.

Bring Out the Beest in You
Good, Better, Beest
Unleash the Beest
Show Us Your Beesties!

Gotta get on the horn to marketing, right now!

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taco Bob

Glad you survived geting the book finished and turned in! Congratulations!

The moose work-out pants does sound a little off somehow. Then again, I hope to someday come out with a line of Possum fishing shirts.

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Karin

I don't really care what the logo is (as much as I love the wildebeest idea - which I would buy), I just want the shirt to cover my fat stomach! Every women's work out top ever created does NOT go past the belly button. Um, excuse me, some of us go to the gym to try to get rid of the flabby, jiggling belly. We don't need it flopping in the breeze while we're trying to use the booger-flinging machine! Spend a little more money on fabric and a little less on cute logos. Our fat rolls usually make them into some deformed alien shape anyway!

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
bezm

Things like your last blog entry are a gauntlet in my path - I have to find the answer. Google quickly revealed that the Moose is an Abercrombie logo - argh, spawn of the devil! Perhaps the moose logo is intended to be ironic, since Abercrombie advertising usually features people who look like they were raised in Bangladesh.

I kind of liked the idea of a moose logo before I found out what company it was associated with, actually. Something in tune with what people really look like, none of this "look at me, I'm like a cheetah" silliness.

Beverly

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:17 am   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

Congratu-damn-lations on sending in the book. A friend of mine just did the same with a seriously overdue book, and he looks ten years younger. I'm saving room on my bedside book graveyard for both.

The moose thing reminds me of when GUESS jeans (acid washed, of course) were big in the late 80s. It always struck me as odd that people concerned with their weight and self-image (e.g. women) would slap a logo on their ass that invites comments. "Guess? I'd say 180, maybe 190" *slap*

Me, I just bought some Under Armour (tm) to wear when hockey starts up again, and it's a bit intimidating. Under Armour? Jesus Christ. Sounds like a titanium taint shield. But I digress.

LIW

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:34 am   View user's profile Send private message
DanaMichelle

The LAST thing I want to draw attention to at the gym (or anywhere) is my ass. So if you wanna put a moose on my CHEST, so be it, but my ass? No thank you.

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lisa

Sheer Poetry

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aubie

Loved it. People wear some strange ass stuff to the gym...moose is a first, but I guess I'm not up on the Abercrombie line of gym-wear.

This reminds me of some AWFUL 80s themed clothes I saw this weekend...thanks for my blog subject of the day! Three words: Velvet necked shirts.

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Click

What was that part after he said he had turned in the new book? I never got past that.

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Kar98

Click wrote:
What was that part after he said he had turned in the new book?

Something about him wanting this shirt for Chrismas, I think?

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: