bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

That time, When Dad Shot Santa
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chris
Site Admin

That time, When Dad Shot Santa  Reply with quote  

So that happened...

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Laughing

Thanks, Chris.

That was really nice. And I mean that in a good way. Especially the part about Lichtenstein, which, by chance, I remembered just the other day as existing.

Razz

As were your previous blog posts, by the way.

Laughing

By the way, does this fecundity of blog posts mean that you have nearly finished your new book?

Anxious minds want to know. Very Happy

By the way.

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

mllefifi wrote:
Laughing

Thanks, Chris.

That was really nice. And I mean that in a good way. Especially the part about Lichtenstein, which, by chance, I remembered just the other day as existing.

Razz

As were your previous blog posts, by the way.

Laughing

By the way, does this fecundity of blog posts mean that you have nearly finished your new book?

Anxious minds want to know. Very Happy

By the way.

I agreed months ago to do a week of blogs for Powell's Books web page, I'm just sharing those with you guys. No, these are taking time from working on the book, but before anyone says it, I AM WORKING - THIS IS MY JOB.

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mllefifi

chris wrote:
[...] I agreed months ago to do a week of blogs for Powell's Books web page, I'm just sharing those with you guys. No, these are taking time from working on the book, but before anyone says it, I AM WORKING - THIS IS MY JOB.

Thank you, Chris.

I really mean that. (Didn't know about the Powell's gig, by the way. Sorry for misunderstanding.)

BUT IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU AROUND WITH NEW STUFF ON THE BOARDELLO!

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

mllefifi wrote:
chris wrote:
[...] I agreed months ago to do a week of blogs for Powell's Books web page, I'm just sharing those with you guys. No, these are taking time from working on the book, but before anyone says it, I AM WORKING - THIS IS MY JOB.

Thank you, Chris.

I really mean that. (Didn't know about the Powell's gig, by the way. Sorry for misunderstanding.)

BUT IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU AROUND WITH NEW STUFF ON THE BOARDELLO!

Not you, just someone. Someone on MySpace already did it today. I'm glad this is only a week, because it's bad for you PR to tell one of your readers to go fuck themselves. AGain, not you feef, I'm just saying, it happens almost every time.

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Goudron

Good job!

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zevon

chris wrote:

Not you, just someone. Someone on MySpace already did it today. I'm glad this is only a week, because it's bad for you PR to tell one of your readers to go fuck themselves. AGain, not you feef, I'm just saying, it happens almost every time.

Fuck 'em.
I mean what are they gonna do, join the James Fucking Patterson Fan Club?

Nice to see you writing here... Even though it's not only for the Boardello. Wink [/i]

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
girlEgirl

Laughing Laughing cant..type tto Laughing ffunny cant stop laughing Laughing

Chris Moore for president.

Who's wit me?

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lib

Well, that explains everything.
Laughing

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JennyO

LMAO. Any post with monkeys flinging poo makes me happy. Smile

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lisa M

My Dream Last Night . . .  Reply with quote  

was about Chris' childhood. Only he was big, Like, an adult otherwise no similarity to the movie with Tom Hanks). With his AG wit, worldview, sense of humor, etc. Only he was a kid. His parents did not seem particularly robotic, but they did have a really cool house.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
Aubie

JennyO wrote:

Ditto!!!

I saaaww Daddy shoooting Santaaa Clauus!!!!

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Aubie wrote:
JennyO wrote:

Ditto!!!

I saaaww Daddy shoooting Santaaa Clauus!!!!

It would be a quite different story of Daddy was kissing him.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DanaMichelle

That's great, Chris!

My nine-year-old is totally over the whole Santa thing, but he refuses to admit it. He freaked himself out with the whole Tooth Fairy debacle.

He lost a tooth at school and purposely didn't tell me just to see if money would appear under his pillow. He was so smug and satisfied when the "tooth fairy" didn't show up. The result? He stopped getting money for losing teeth. Who's laughing now? Huh? Not the little toothless wonder, that's for sure!

So now he is afraid that if he admits he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, that Christmas gifts will go by the wayside as well. ha ha ha... I mean, ho ho ho.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chris
Site Admin

DanaMichelle wrote:
That's great, Chris!

My nine-year-old is totally over the whole Santa thing, but he refuses to admit it. He freaked himself out with the whole Tooth Fairy debacle.

He lost a tooth at school and purposely didn't tell me just to see if money would appear under his pillow. He was so smug and satisfied when the "tooth fairy" didn't show up. The result? He stopped getting money for losing teeth. Who's laughing now? Huh? Not the little toothless wonder, that's for sure!

So now he is afraid that if he admits he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, that Christmas gifts will go by the wayside as well. ha ha ha... I mean, ho ho ho.

Wow, you're kinda evil. I like that...

Merry Un-Christmas....

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: