bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

A New Authorguy Interview- Comments
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chris
Site Admin

A New Authorguy Interview- Comments  Reply with quote  

So that happened...

Nothing you didn't already know. Nothing to see here. Move along please...

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nevermore26

Whoops, I read it before I saw your post here. Sorry...

Quote:
“Yeah, sure, I’d eat a friend if I was stuck on Mt. Hood with no other way to live, or, you know, if they started getting whiny. Who wouldn’t?” You’ve got to love that “can do” spirit in people.

Love that line!

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Nice interview, Chris. I really enjoyed reading it. Each interview may cover a lot of the same ground, but your perspective on the questions always seems to shift slightly, bringing something fresh to subjects that some of us long-time fans feel very familiar with. I particularly enjoyed your art appreciation discussion. Very Happy

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JennyO

Sara Leigh wrote:
Nice interview, Chris. I really enjoyed reading it. Each interview may cover a lot of the same ground, but your perspective on the questions always seems to shift slightly, bringing something fresh to subjects that some of us long-time fans feel very familiar with. I particularly enjoyed your art appreciation discussion. Very Happy

Me too. That was my favorite bit. And it made me desperate to go to the Chicago Art Institute again. Sigh...

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Magenta

So, here's me in the MIDWEST thinking "Aha, Authorguy has a new book out next year. Hope he does a tour, that would be great, I could go and get a book signed."

Then

Bam.

He's not coming to the midwest.

Bollocks and bloody hell! Laughing

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
walk

woot! i'm not going to be in a foreign country or in the middle of the woods when the book comes out! loved the article! Very Happy Very Happy

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Klari

Quote:
“Yeah, sure, I’d eat a friend if I was stuck on Mt. Hood with no other way to live, or, you know, if they started getting whiny. Who wouldn’t?” You’ve got to love that “can do” spirit in people.

Well yeah, what do you expect us to do? Besides, I have it good authority from my favorite AG that it would probably taste like Spam. Of course, then you're gonna have the whiny guy trying to be funny with, "Spam! But I don't like Spam!" But THAT'S when you eat him.

Anywho, don't think I didn't see that mention of coming to P-town this summer Mister AG. You bringing Chuck?

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Thanks for sharing the interview with us, Chris. As some of your most avid fans, you know that we never tire of your comments, and, of course, we would really like to hear more about, "when I was the king of Austria."

Your discussion of art appreciation was inspiring, but not at all surprising from someone with such an inquisitive, far-ranging, and open mind.

My only disappointment was hearing that there will be no, "Jesus, The Second Coming: Biff Teaches Him How" sequel to Lamb. I was really looking forward to those 100 mile-high tidal waves when He loses control during a massive orgasm. (sigh)

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

I'm so glad I don't live in Indiana any more. Cool

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Magenta

mllefifi wrote:

Rub it in, why don't you! Laughing

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:40 am   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Magenta wrote:
mllefifi wrote:

Rub it in, why don't you! Laughing

That's Amigo's job. Cool Laughing Wink

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

More fun for when I have time- looking forward to it!

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

Quote:
I’m pushing for them to let me go back to Chicago, Minneapolis, Madison, and St. Louis in April. We’ll see how that goes.

Chicago's pretty darn close to Indiana. I may go to that one if I can roll it into some other vacationy thing. I'll have 4 weeks of vacation in 2009 too Smile

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Watching The Wheels

The explanation of how 'The Stupidest Angel' came to be, as pulled directly from 'The Stupidest Angel' really made me smile.

If at first you don't succeed...

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Katy O

"dog-fuckingly old" keeps sticking in my head.....

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:06 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: