The Feefster's recipe for single-serving flatbread pizza
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) Place flatbread (tortilla, etc.) on an oven-tolerant plate that you will eat the pizza off of.
(3) Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the top of the flatbread. (For one of the oblong "Flat Out"-brand flatbreads, it takes half of an 8-ounce can.)
(4) Sprinkle some Italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese over that.
(5) Add other toppings as desired.
(6) On center rack bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. (May take slightly longer if more than one plate of pizza is baked at the same time.)
Here's a photo of tonight's version of the entree:
"If you allow yourself to be offended, then you're a bit of [a] nitwit."