Elephant Yam Fry Size 38
1. Cut to small cubes the yam.
2. Place in boiling water to which adequate salt and half a tsp of turmeric powder is added.
3. After 5 minutes drain.
4. Heat oil in pan and dump yam in.
5. Add ginger garlic paste 1 sachet full.
6. Add 1 tsp chilli powder.
7. Add 1 tsp curry powder.
8. Add a quarter spoon garam masala (the fragrant spices)
9. Stir fry till all turn to gold brown cubes.
10. Eat with yoghurt and rice
Your religion, you miserable man, begins in your stomach and ends in a lavatory - Nodar Dumbadze