Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Your Mom's Lesbians
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jeanette

I have found a song that could go along with the pictures you posted. The name of the band is called "Ween" and the lyrics of the first verse are:

Many colors in the homo rainbow
Don't be afraid to let your colors shine
Many colors in the homo rainbow
Show me yours, I'm gonna show you mine.

I have an activist daughter (no idea how that happened), that keeps up with political ideas and issues. I probably know alot about things I normally wouldn't without her input.
So, listen to the song , and see that it is very catchy. You may even find yourself singing it on a night out with your buddies and then go "****it"

I am also a newbie and have read Lamb. I bought "The Power of Now" by the german guy. I know when to be in the now. That is the time that you block out thought of when the next crisis could occur. Watch nature, be intense in the moment, breathe, feel the oneness with the universe. Then you cell phone rings. "****it.

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Well, PRIDE certainly looked entertaining, but still not my cuppa tea. Guess I'll always be a wallflower blue collar queerbait. Could be worse. Now if I could only get Pat Robertson out from under my desk. (He likes it when I wear loose shorts.)

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beta Male Mike

LOL Thanks for answering my question Chris. I enjoyed your answer. I have pondered this "no thought" teaching for years and I agree with the Buddha, it is a motherfucker. Thats probably why it took him so long to start teaching something he said could not be explained with words.

I am off to begin my journey to the Island of the Sequined Love Nun.

Post Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:49 am   View user's profile Send private message
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Funny funny stuff AG! And totally awesome photos. Thanks to both you and Charlee for the big big smiles I got from checking these all out.

Smile Smile Smile

Post Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: