Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

The Boardello: Boota

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lisa

The Boardello: Boota  Reply with quote  

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley and twist nipples either.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
knikkki

These are all so good, every time I read a new one I think it's my favorite!

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Re: The Boardello: Boota  Reply with quote  

lisa wrote:
My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley and twist nipples either.

Somehow Lisa, I think Boota would be pleased to have any one of the Divas encounter him in a dark alley and twist his nipples.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Boota

I feel like I've missed something, but sure, I'm up for a little dark alley nipple twisting. I can give or receive equally well.

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Boota

Found it. Cool. LOL.

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Boota! I'm headed off this weekend to, among other things, deliver two copies of 'Mr. Undesirable' to folks who'll appreciate 'em. I know the first question they'll ask afterwards: when's his next book out?

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Boota

Thanks for spreading the joy, sgt. steve! I hope your friends like my book.

As far as the answer for when the new book will be out, I'm hoping soon. The second full length novel is all but done. I have one section and an epilogue to write and then I'm going to start doing some editing. I was hoping to have it finished this week, but life conspired against me, so I should have it done over the weekend.

I can write tomorrow morning, then we play tomorrow night, I have a signing/symposium to speak at Saturday morning, a long scheduled geek game for Saturday evening, and a studio mixdown of the new demos on Sunday. I bet I can squeeze some more writing in there, too. LOL.

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

Boota wrote:
I feel like I've missed something, but sure, I'm up for a little dark alley nipple twisting. I can give or receive equally well.

I am sure Jeff would love it

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Boota

The Titty Twister is a classic move. I mastered it in grade school, and let it go. But I'm sure I could get it back with a little practice. Smile

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Boota wrote:
The Titty Twister is a classic move. I mastered it in grade school, and let it go. But I'm sure I could get it back with a little practice. Smile

It's a vile attack....But oh so funny when the person deserves it.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
whoami10

Me thinks if you twist dat dudes nips, his eyes lit up like the devil and he spout profanity like dat Cartman dude. Yeah, he all dat ruff n stuff. Kick ass.

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:20 pm   
lisa

whoami10 wrote:
Me thinks if you twist dat dudes nips, his eyes lit up like the devil and he spout profanity like dat Cartman dude. Yeah, he all dat ruff n stuff. Kick ass.

hahahahahahahaha! oops. Just.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: