Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

My Name Is Adam And I'm A...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

A.J. Roberts wrote:
Is anal probing involved? If so, I can't, got a doctor's note and everything, it reads, "No Anal Probing" Smile

Never fear, Adam. I, too, am new here (8/25/06), and have been thoroughly "explored" for contraband (Ann Coulter material, especially, is grounds for lifetime banishment from the Boardello).

Joelibris is very adept, and his blend of K-Y and Anbesol makes the experience quite um, er scintillating.

Just relax, push out, and it will be over before you want it to be...I mean before you know it.

Welcome!

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:38 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Amigo wrote:
A.J. Roberts wrote:
Is anal probing involved? If so, I can't, got a doctor's note and everything, it reads, "No Anal Probing" Smile

Never fear, Adam. I, too, am new here (8/25/06), and have been thoroughly "explored" for contraband (Ann Coulter material, especially, is grounds for lifetime banishment from the Boardello).

Joelibris is very adept, and his blend of K-Y and Anbesol makes the experience quite um, er scintillating.

Just relax, push out, and it will be over before you want it to be...I mean before you know it.

Welcome!
That's the spirit!!!!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kianu

Amigo wrote:

Welcome!

Spoken like a man with experience. Exclamation

Welcome A.J. Don't drop the soap!! Well, unless you want to.

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Roberts

Thanks again to all the welcomings, such a friendly community - anal probing/rectal exploration aside.

I broke down yesterday and purchased myself a copy of Lamb, which I shall be reading soon Smile

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MrEMann

Welcome A.J. Nice submission to the H&HC as well.

And a hearty welcome to the other any other new faces that showed up in this thread, unless I have already welcomed you at another time. Smile

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
ideas_are_bulletproof

Welcome, A.J., from one newbie to another! Very Happy

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Amigo

Kianu wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Welcome!

Spoken like a man with experience. Exclamation

Welcome A.J. Don't drop the soap!! Well, unless you want to.

LOL! My lips (and cheeks) are sealed.

And then there's the question, "Just how much does Kianu know about this, and how was it learned?!"

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kianu

I was at a Ladies Poker Night, ha poker, get it? Any way, the goils were talking, and one went on about her fiance's pentient for anal sex when she's been drinking- relaxes her enough- and that she anticipated an anal probing that night. She was rather graphic about the ins and outs of anal sex, thus my bystander knowledge.

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Kianu wrote:
I was at a Ladies Poker Night, ha poker, get it? Any way, the goils were talking, and one went on about her fiance's pentient for anal sex when she's been drinking- relaxes her enough- and that she anticipated an anal probing that night. She was rather graphic about the ins and outs of anal sex, thus my bystander knowledge.

Ah-ha, I see, second-hand anal sex knowledge was fresh in your mind. And here I thought perhaps you had been reading stories at the Nifty Archive...oh well.

I must say, however, your friend is probably in for an interesting marriage if she submits so easily to her future husbands "penchants" (as long as he keeps her well "lubricated," of course). Laughing

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kianu

I don't think she's submitting so easily if she has to be hammered to back up for him, and she drank quite a bit of fortifying wine to "lubricate" the passage. But there's a give and take in any marriage. He gets reemed at the end of every month as she doesn't work and has an appetite for fine wine, oysters and Prada.

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lisa M

A.J. Roberts wrote:

I have no doubt you are a really nice person, but the question re: anal proing? I can neither confirm nor deny, but re-state the axiom, if you have to ask . . .

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Roberts

I failed to mention in my first post, that on Thursdays I'm actually a really nice potato, as aposed to a person.

Don't ask how a potato can type.

And for those that would immediately reply asking how a potato can type, I shall save you the trouble by informing you that it is by telekinesis and gummy bears.

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: