Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hot People
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
demophobe

Lenore wrote:
I don't think I'm hot anymore, sad but true.

I do get these nice hot flashes every few hours.

Gets my face all flushed, beads of sweat breaking out on my chest, heart races a bit.

Does that count?

The COOL thing about never having been HOT myself is that as I age I don't really worry about my looks going - they never really arrived.

That and I've been with the same guy for 15 years. So as long as he likes what I look like I have zero motivation to attempt looking any different.

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DanaMichelle

Not commenting on my hot-or-not-ness, but my eight year old son told me the other day that he was soooo lucky because all of his friends' moms have big butts. Weird, but sincere, at least. That's my boy.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mllefifi

Wasn't "Hot People" a hit by Randy Newman? Wink

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
UnimportantLime

I've gotta say, piii, that you're wrong.

I am single. Looking, of course, because I'm that kinda guy. But you can't find people near enough to you or single enough on this forum.

Just sayin'. Razz

Post Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: