Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

A Dirty Job

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Julli

A Dirty Job  Reply with quote  

I've read a couple of your books and think you're so funny...sick but funny Razz Anyway, I just got done with A Dirty Job and have already recommended it to several people. Although now I'm concerned that they'll find out just how sick I am!! I was diagnosed with cancer early this year and am thinking about death a bit and this book was just what I needed...well besides sex Very Happy Just kidding!! I laughed out loud at so many spots...silica gel silica gel silica gel...

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

Julli,

Welcome to the board. Please to be going to the Who's Who thread and subject yourself to the Newbie Indoctrination process. This only involves a few relatively painless steps, some invasion of your personal space, and then there's pie. Others will be along shortly to guide you along.

Enjoy yourself and relax, there are a lot of sick, sick, sick people here.

LIW

btw - this can also be a good ad-hoc support group. Not too judgemental, except for grammar errors.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Welcome to the boardello, Julli. Your life will never be the same now that you've discovered the AG.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:11 am   View user's profile Send private message
Julli

Thanks guys, or gals...or squirrel people  Reply with quote  

Thank you for the warm welcome...and I LOVE pie.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: