Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'm a Newbie, and nobody's strip-searched me yet.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kennyjb

Ginjg wrote:
the thing is Goudron may have done one of his stealth strip searches, which is a shame. Our search team, G & J, is reknowned for the number of encores requested.

It's been sooo long since I was here, I probably deserve another strip search and pica stick-ing. Please? Pretty Please??? Shocked

Hi everyone! Very Happy

Anyone remember me? Didn't think so... Sad Been so friggin' bizzy I haven't had time to hang out here, but the AG was nice enuff to send me an email, so I figgered I'd go out of my way to drop in and say Hi.

I see once again it was MY vote that won our AG the Quill Award (you're welcome).

By the way, I have some cool pics and a rather funny story about the ADJ book signing that I never managed to post here (THAT's how long it's been since I've posted, egad!), even though I promised to. I might find the time this weekend to do just that.

Miss you all, I forgot how much you make me laugh. I'll try to stop by more often.

Assuming the position, nekkid, sitting on my stack, awaiting patiently for my re-initiation (Thank you Ma'am, may I have another?!?!) Twisted Evil

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
KatarinaNavane

yeah, i'll fight you UL, but I get to decide weapons Wink
pudding trebuchets at dawn!

I don't think the strip-search policy was in place yet when i was a n00b, but it's a little late for that now. Sad

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ginjg

KatarinaNavane wrote:

I don't think the strip-search policy was in place yet when i was a n00b, but it's a little late for that now. Sad
Ahh, we've saved all those rites for when you graduate to full Diva

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
sgt_steve

Ginjg wrote:
KatarinaNavane wrote:
I'll be damned if I'm asking any of the Divas, new or old, to bend over for a strip search.

((sits on his hands))

((and does not fidget))

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

sgt_steve wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
KatarinaNavane wrote:
I'll be damned if I'm asking any of the Divas, new or old, to bend over for a strip search.

((sits on his hands))

((and does not fidget))
I don't believe Goudron and UL have any such inhibition. Of course as Diva, she will have every right to reciprocation

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

I guess this is where somebody is supposed to suggest that we all get naked & jump in a pile....

Nope, not me... not gonna do it... not gonna take pictures either... no, I made no such suggestion.

But somebody's bound to do it eventually...

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KatarinaNavane

Ginjg wrote:
KatarinaNavane wrote:

Ah, that explains it. Well, only 9 months to go!

holy crap it took me a long time to count the months between October and July. I kept skipping January and February. Just wishful thinking I guess.

Well, will UL accept my challenge?

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: