Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Stratford Upon Avon Comments
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fortune cookie

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Speak of what you know, not what you know you've been told. Not everything you hear is truth and not every truth is heard.

Food for thought?

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:47 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

McD sucks??? That is the MOST un-American thing I have ever heard!!!

Off to Gitmo with you!!! A wee bit of water-boarding and you'll sing a different tune I assure you...

and just so's ya knows... Strattford Upon Avon's McD's is the worst I've ever had... and I've had baaaaaad...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:45 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lynn

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
McD sucks??? That is the MOST un-American thing I have ever heard!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to line up to be un-American on this one. McDonald's does suck, and (just so there's no confusion and because CU always mentions this) not in the good way.

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Maybe McDonald's in Great Britain wouldn't be so bad if the fare was made more "native," as I've heard has been done with some of the McD restaurants in other countries.

A steak-and-kidney version of the Big Mac, perhaps?

Bubble-and-squeak shakes?

Bangers-and-mash breakfast burritos?

How about a haggis salad? Twisted Evil
(Sorry, didn't mean to slight Wales, but my knowledge of Welsh cuisine is non-existent, compared to my miniscule knowledge of the others. Embarassed )

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
conspiracies unlimited

mllefifi wrote:
Maybe McDonald's in Great Britain wouldn't be so bad if the fare was made more "native,"

its native enough... they put weird tasting stuff on their fries... and some funky sauce on their chicken sandwiches the likes of which are truly an abomination...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
[...] they put weird tasting stuff on their fries... and some funky sauce on their chicken sandwiches the likes of which are truly an abomination...

'Tis an abomination devoutly to be wished, no doubt... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
LokiDoki

The US took a pre-emptive strike on the world. They knew that one day the world would have a poor opinion of the US. Now that McD's is so pervasive, they can sit back and chant "neener neener".

Anyhoo...love the pics and the captions Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Linda G

so where's the picture of the "Out - Out Damn Spot Laundromat"? or the 'Ass You Like It - Adult Toy Emporium"?

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: