Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Screwed the Pooch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Click

LostInWalmart wrote:
gretchenfaith wrote:
right wing nutjob fucktard

as opposed to...

left wing nutjob fucktard?

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
LostInWalmart

Click wrote:
LostInWalmart wrote:
gretchenfaith wrote:
right wing nutjob fucktard

as opposed to...

left wing nutjob fucktard?

Hadn't thought of that Wink

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:10 am   View user's profile Send private message
Mongakim

DOn't take it down! Half the problem in this country is people are too careful, too quiet and too frightened to speak their minds about our government. It's infuriating that the people who supposedly represent us feel the rules never apply to them! I applaud your point of view and the courage you show in telling it, and I agree with you on Joe's inability to accept the DNP's decision. It would seem his strategy is to divide and conquer, or queer the results. To hell with that.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LostInWalmart

Mongakim wrote:
It would seem his strategy is to ... queer the results.

Hey Joe, what does this mean, and just what are your people up to now?

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:45 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

It's all part of our "RuPaul in '08" campaign. Bryan Singer will be his VP, and Lance Bass will be Secretary of Pop.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dougp

Joelibris wrote:
It's all part of our "RuPaul in '08" campaign. Bryan Singer will be his VP, and Lance Bass will be Secretary of Pop.

Before I go to the poles and vote, tell me how your canidates feel about nipple exposure on tv? One of the best ways to judge how a person will react under pressure, is their reaction to televised nipples.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

he he, he said "go to the poles"

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

LostInWalmart wrote:
he he, he said "go to the poles"

Stripper politics.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

dougp wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

Before I go to the poles and vote, tell me how your canidates feel about nipple exposure on tv? One of the best ways to judge how a person will react under pressure, is their reaction to televised nipples.

Bare titties? No prob. We'll mandate that all hot actresses must be topless at all times.(Well, that got us the straight male vote. Who's next?)

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gailellen

grrrr  Reply with quote  

Quote:
It wasn't the war on terror, it wasn't Iran, it wasn't No-Smokin' Joe's stance on National Security, or Video Games, or Prayer in School. It was THE WAR IN IRAQ. Trying to make the war in Iraq about terrorism and 911 is how we got into this clusterfuck in the first place. And they just won't let it go.

Seriously? People really believe that the war that is going on now has anything to do with Sept 11? I know the press keeps trying to push it down are throats, but we were there... we fought that battle, and lost, and moved on to a totally different one. "hey, as long as we were in the neighborhood, let's bomb the sh*t outta someone else, we're here."

Really people believe that horse crap? Mad

MySpace

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jillybeans

dougp wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

Rats. Does that mean we can't see your chest now, dougp.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:07 am   View user's profile Send private message
Butch the Vizsla

Click wrote:
I believe Lieberman said he was running as an Independent Democrat, not a "real" Independent.

And the only REAL difference between Democrats and Republics is the rate of government growth...that is all.

Lieberman's commercials make no reference to being independent, just a democrat.

His latest TV ad has him standing in front of a chalk board that says:

DEMOCRAT | REPUBLICAN

Then he erases the line between the 2 words while using phrases like "bipartisan politics" and "crossing the aisle"...he might even go so far as to use "bridging the gap", but I can't remember.

As a Connecticut resident, I have a keen interest in this topic. Although I've supported Joe for years, he's put voters in this state in a tough position: Vote for him and his years of experience while also validating his foolish move, or vote for Lamont as the true democrat, but roll the dice with a freshman senator.

Oh, yeah, there's also the republican candidate, Alan Schlesinger, but the republican party isn't supporting him, they're supporting Joe (Schlesinger is a bit pissed about that, btw).

My favorite idea is that Al and Joe need to trade party affiliation. Since Schlesinger is only polling around 4%, maybe Joe needs to be on the republican ticket, and Alan Schlesinger can be the independent candidate that he already is in every way except name.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butch the Vizsla

well, there ya have it - he managed to keep his job for another 6 years.

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LokiDoki

It seemed that Lamont ran on a single issue...an important one, but just a single issue nonetheless. For those who are unhappy that Lieberman gets to keep his job, at least they can kiss Rummy goodbye as a consolation prize.

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butch the Vizsla

Exactly - he never told us why to vote for him. Instead he ran attack ads on the single topic.

Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: