Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

canadia and other nations might be spying on us

what do you think?
of course!! its canadia!!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
impossible, we are more likely to be anal probed than that
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other countries? nah!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
were spying on other countries
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
they are spying on us.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
canadia and other nations might be spying on us  Reply with quote  

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/defense-contractors-warned-about-spy/20070111092409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

it might be all hearsay but maybe CU can help out too.
that is creepy but that coin doesnt look very real anyways.

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

While you cannot trust those people any wurther than you can through a full grown elephant, I wouldnt worry too much... do you REALLY think they possess that type of technology??? Come on!!! You give them way too much credit...

NOW!!! it is possible they purchased said coins... however, the only people that could really come up with anything like this that might work, are the Japanese, and they actually like us...

So, my guess is this... The US sold the coins to canadia, knowing that they would use them against us... but seeing as how the technology isnt really there, the coins are harmless... but being canadian, they aren't really smart enough to figure it out... but thats not important... the idea is get EXPOSE the cannucks for the world threat that they are, and this way we have an excuse for bombing them into the stone age (we really only need 2 planes for that, since they just recently entered the flint-age)... then we can invade and occupy one of the resource richest plots of land this side of California...

They have oil, timber, ore, oil, fish, seals, oil, whales, oil, and seals...

Can you imagine what that would do for our economy???
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Notdeadyet

I totally agree with CU, we're after their oil and don't think the Canadians don't know it either......
But I disagree, we did not SELL the technology to the Canadians, our own government planted them on the contractors.....
Canadians would have implanted the transmitters in something like a fishing lure or their shoe or any other item that WASN"T LIKELY TO BE LEFT AT A TIMMY HORTON"S!!!!!
How stupid is that, we will put the transmitter in the coin, as if they aren't going to go, "Oh, look I found a coin, well that's lucky, and throw it in THE FARE MACHINE TO CROSS THE AMBASSADOR BRIDGE......"
WHY on earth would you put a transmitter to trace someone into something so likely to be casually spent and then sent on to multiple different people?????????
Only OUR government is this dorky...... right along with strapping bombs on cats, letting Giant Madagascan Hissing Cockroaches run amok in New Jersey, and paying farmers NOT to grow crops........ Cool
I have touched the giant nickel in Sudbury!!! It's a SIGN I tell you!

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:09 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

well we have some whales but I cant reach them. They are.... in hawaii

near Mr. Cousteau, or better, in alaska and california, and wa and oregon.

thats all.

ok then...

now...

CU you and NDY have enlightened me.

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: