Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Good morning starshine, the earth says HELLO!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Drop_Dead

My cat used to like sitting on my shoulder like a parrot when she was little. She isn't little any more so she doesn't get to sit on my shoulder any more. Twenty pound cat + talons of death = OUCH!!SONUVABITCH!!!GETTEROFF!!GETTEROFF!! Exclamation Exclamation

http://www.myspace.com/10455951

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Re: Good morning starshine, the earth says HELLO!  Reply with quote  

Drop_Dead wrote:
[...] I have been reading these boards for almost a year now but this is the first time I have opened my big yap to contribute anything. [...] Very Happy

Wow...what restraint. I barely lasted a week before I started yapping.

Welcome to the boardello, and enjoy your "nudie newbie" period. However, you may find, as I did, that being nude while visiting this site helps remove inhibitions, and favors a more open discussion of one's foibles and follies.

Besides, the divine Divas here love to keep us "at the ready."

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

I heard pie!
Welcome!
Clippy clop cloopy, nibby nabby noobie, lee lee lee lo lo

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

I HATE it when the offer the Key Lime before I search for Ann Coulter infestation. Makes me want to just say 'skip it' and go right for the pie. Drop, I won't tell if you don't...

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SandDanz

Just noticed the Willy Wonka reference in the subject and had to come in and say hi because I loved the movie. I'm sure this thread isn't about WW though, so I won't go into a big speal (sp?) about that.. Laughing

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:03 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
lisa

hi

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drop_Dead

Joelibris wrote:
I HATE it when the offer the Key Lime before I search for Ann Coulter infestation. Makes me want to just say 'skip it' and go right for the pie. Drop, I won't tell if you don't...

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't know Ann Coulter if she came up and sat on my face. So, no, no infestation here. But we gots plenty of pie.

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:07 am   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

Drop_Dead wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't know Ann Coulter if she came up and sat on my face. So, no, no infestation here. But we gots plenty of pie.

Dude. I so didn't need that mental image. >.<

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zendao42

Yeah, it will take a lot of pie to wash that image out of your head. Good thing we've got plenty- thanks DD!

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Drop_Dead

Just doing my part for queen, country and pie! Sorry 'bout the image tho.

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
demophobe

Hi, I've been here a while, lurked for a long time, posted for a while, stopped, and have been back recently.

It's a fun place, as I recall.

My husband pulled several cat claws out of our dog's head today. Apparently the 15 pound cat kicked the 80 pound dog's ass all over the place. I missed it but I'm sure it was interesting.

Welcome aboard.

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drop_Dead

I'm NOT a dog person, so I love it when I hear of a cat kicking a big dogs ass. Cats rule! Dogs drool! (although my cat drools from time to time)

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:50 am   View user's profile Send private message
Nevermore26

Welcome to the board! If you haven't already, check out the "Lists, Quizzes and Best Of" forum & let's see what kinds of heavy metal you like. Twisted Evil (The "iPod Shuffle" thread, & the "What's on your stereo" thread in particular. Mr. Green )

Nevermore...

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Drop_Dead

Nevermore26 wrote:
Welcome to the board! If you haven't already, check out the "Lists, Quizzes and Best Of" forum & let's see what kinds of heavy metal you like. Twisted Evil (The "iPod Shuffle" thread, & the "What's on your stereo" thread in particular. Mr. Green )

Nevermore...

As i do not have an iPod, I really can not in good concience post on said thread. However, Click on the link in my signature and check out my myspace page. There you will find lists aplenty outlining a good chunk of my faves as far as music and such. Cool

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Nevermore26

I don't have an iPod either, but Winamp keeps pretty good track of what I listen to. Mr. Green

Nevermore...

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: