Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

New writer from Chicago

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skribbbler

New writer from Chicago  Reply with quote  

Hello All.

I'm brand new to the forum. I'm a teacher and aspiring writer from Chicago and I've just started my first novel. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys on the topic.

Thanks, Chris for trying to get me activated over the holidays while your web guy was out. Today I was finally able to sign up!

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wonko

Welcome Skribbler!
I hope you enjoy it here.
since I haven't seen Sgt. Steve do this for a while, so I hope he doesn't mind if I weeze his gig.

You should start by checking out the rules and giving them all the respect they deserve. Also look for Who's Who, and respond appropriately. You might also want to take the Getting To Know You Survey, check out the silliness in The Origins of your User Name and Another Questionnaire. If you'd like to tell us more about yourself those are great items to get you going. And if you don't, well, We Have Our Ways.
Get naked, stack the books, sit back and Joe or Goudron will be along shortly for the strip search. Very Happy

Most importantly, what kind of pie did you bring?

Last edited by Wonko on Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Welcome! Looks like the rules are covered- I'll just say have fun with the lunacy here. I think Joe will be asking you an important question shortly.

Now I believe pie was mentioned, so I'll go brew us all a fresh pot of cocoa while we're waiting...

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vgndoll

hi there.

i hope you brought some yummy pie.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Pie?!
Welcome, Skribbbler.
Have a seat, enjoy, and slice that pie bigger, there's only five of us. Wink

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Skribbbler

Thanks all! I'll have to get back to ya on the pie. Still waiting for my eyes to adjust to the new environment! LOL.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fortune cookie

On that pie thingy, 'Chicago Style" has a nice ring to it. Wink

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Welcome.

I'll be in Chicago on St Patrick's day.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Hi Skribbbler.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lloydface

Welcome to the boards!

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:17 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Joelibris

Welcome, Skribbbler! I usually request a Key Lime Pie as a bribe for leniency during your Ann Coulter body cavity search. From you, I will require a jumbo sausage and mushroom from one of those places there in the Loop that cuts a pizza into little squares. Mo' greezy, mo betta.

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: