Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

This is a long overdue Poll about Taco Bob.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Should Taco Bob have a MySpace account?
No way, MySpace is for teens.
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Don't know, don't care.
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Of course he should! 150 million people can't be wrong. We want Taco Bob. We want Taco Bob.
59%
 59%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jaandlu

skunk johnson wrote:
jaandlu wrote:
I think that anything that's free and can let other people know about T.B.'s work is worth doing.
I'll even volunteer to set it up for him, if he wants.

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

We have us a winner! And yes, Mr. Ja, that is indeed the correct answer! If you'll just stay on the line Mr. Bob's personal assistant Taco Bird will be right with you to get your information. Uh, you do speak Parrot, don't ya? Great! Thanks so much!

(nothing to see here folks, move along, show's over... Mr. Green )

Sweet! I'm all over it. Taco Bird just needs to PM and I'll get right on it. It would be my pleasure and honor!

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

I agree that it could definitely be cool for him to get a MySpace. Smile

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Sara Leigh

Personally, I can't stand Myspace. I signed up, just so I could look at something on Chris's. Before I could do anything with it, what did I get? A lot of questionable sex SPAM. Not exactly what I signed up for.

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tal

Myspace sux. The kewl kids are on Livejournal. AmIrite SgtSteve?

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Taco Bob

I've formed a committee to look into this, and a decision has been handed down.
Arrangements (airline rez, etc) have been made for a personal consultation with someone who knows these things.
After standing in line for hours (practicing talking fast), when my turn comes I plan to ask the AG for his opinion on MySpace while he signs my book. Wink

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
y

I think myspace is what you make of it.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:17 am   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

Sara Leigh wrote:
Personally, I can't stand Myspace. I signed up, just so I could look at something on Chris's. Before I could do anything with it, what did I get? A lot of questionable sex SPAM. Not exactly what I signed up for.

Sex with spam is quite questionable.

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

I've never gotten any sex spam, despite the request for a personal sex slave on my profile. Maybe that's why, they're scared I might take them up on it... just a thought.
Sex with spam? EWWW!

TACO BOB: It's free, it's publicity & the freaks come out of the woodwork looking for new things to try.
As they say down at the tattoo shop, "God bless the freaks, they pay the bills!"

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shestumbledin

Sara Leigh wrote:

That's really weird. I've had it for over a year and I've never had spam. I don't add everyone who asks me, the worst offenders are usually bands. I love it for blogs and for easily keeping up with a diverse group of friends.

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

I didn't do anything. Literally. It was my name with very basic info, if any. I don't even remember because I only signed up to see the video on CM's page. My experience may not be the norm, but it turned me off.

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: