Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Howdy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Whooo! Welcome! I will gladly partake in the chocolate silk. <3 Dude I'm hungry. XD

Paging Dr. Goudron! Dr. Goudron to the newbie reception room!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Goudron

Don't worry, your noobie strip search will be an event totally separate from the SUCKfest previously mentioned. I appreciate that you've disrobed beforehand and that you've brought tasty accessories.

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

Welcome Joy!
Thanks for the chocolate silk pie...mmmmmmm my favorite!

I'm so excited about the signing on Friday. and, even though I can't afford it, I really want to go to the Saturday one, tambien. I guess it depends on when I can get off work.

Anyway, get comfortable, have a look around, and enjoy the Boardello.

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cinderella1181

Wonko wrote:
Welcome Joy!
Thanks for the chocolate silk pie...mmmmmmm my favorite!

I'm so excited about the signing on Friday. and, even though I can't afford it, I really want to go to the Saturday one, tambien. I guess it depends on when I can get off work.

Anyway, get comfortable, have a look around, and enjoy the Boardello.

Oh my god! Are you an Arizona kid too? WOOT! i am totally going to be there after having been throughly poked and prodded all morning, and I am thrilled. He will be my treat for behaving. We should totally meet up!

Oh and Lib.. I heart Jamie.. But.. im one of those strange ducks that carries a frank banner as well! LOL.

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wonko

Cinderella1181 wrote:

Oh my god! Are you an Arizona kid too? WOOT! i am totally going to be there after having been throughly poked and prodded all morning, and I am thrilled. He will be my treat for behaving. We should totally meet up!

Though not native to the state, I do live in Arizona. Tucson, to be more specific. And, although a kid by disposition, not by chronology. A meet-up would be cool, were you planning to attend the Scottsdale or the Tempe signing? I had already taken off work on Friday before the Tempe event was added, so I don't know if I could make Saturday. Let me know what you were thinking and hopefully I'll see you this weekend.

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

I lived in Tempe (Southern & McClintock) for several years...

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vgndoll

tucson? my immediate family lives there. i didn't think anyone lived there but them. every time they show me pictures, there's a cactus, a beautiful mountain or rocks, but no other people. i'm trying to get my sister to go.

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:47 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

vgndoll wrote:
tucson? my immediate family lives there. i didn't think anyone lived there but them. every time they show me pictures, there's a cactus, a beautiful mountain or rocks, but no other people. i'm trying to get my sister to go.

In an effort to populate?
Prolific producers, eh?

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
vgndoll

well, i never! pimp my sis?!

though she is good looking, tall, thin, has wavy reddish hair and big hazel eyes. oh, and she loves hiking, camping, rading and photography.... and she has a great sense of humor.

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:55 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

vgndoll wrote:
rading and photography.... and she has a great sense of humor.

Did you mean raiding?
As in pillage, plunder, take what you can, give nothing back? Raiding?
If so, sign her up, we needs good pirates like that. Wink

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
vgndoll

fortune cookie wrote:
vgndoll wrote:
rading and photography.... and she has a great sense of humor.

Did you mean raiding?
As in pillage, plunder, take what you can, give nothing back? Raiding?
If so, sign her up, we needs good pirates like that. Wink

she does make a great pirate, but i actually meant reading.

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Reading? What's she wanna do that for?
Wink

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

Typical Phoenician. If it's south of Chandler, it doesn't exist. Sad Wink

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cinderella1181

Wonko wrote:
Typical Phoenician. If it's south of Chandler, it doesn't exist. Sad Wink

Oh my god Wonko! I am so sorry i didn't get back to you sooner! It's been crazy! But! I was at both events. I was the fat kid who sat in the back and stood at the end of the line at both! Chris has renamed me and I shall put it in my signiture imediatley!

If your going to come up for the Renn Faire i will be out there almost every weekend. So let me know and I will for sure get back to you!

Post Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wonko

Just joking with you. I was wondering if that was you when you told him your name. I got to the Friday event late so I was off to the side. and missed most of the talk. I only heard the FI story and then the Q & A.Then I got booked on Saturday so I couldn't make it to the Tempe signing either. Crying or Very sad

BTW, did you buy the Jane Austin Action Figure?

Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: