Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'm new, too.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tal

Get a room you two! Wink

Post Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Raynne

Joelibris wrote:
Raynne wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
Welcome. If you are a fella, I will be handling your search (key lime pie bribes gladly accepted). If you are a gal, well...you're screwed.

Guess I'm screwed, then. Very Happy

Yes you are. I just stole your pie, so you have nothing to bribe Goudron with. Bwahahahahaha!!! Laughing

Maybe this'll work? *holds up chocolate lava cake*

Post Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Raynne wrote:
*holds up chocolate lava cake*

Very Happy OK, Goudron- be quick & gentle with that search because this one has access to many bakery delights...
*takes slice of chocolate lava cake*

Post Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

It's not often I get a request for "quick." Welcome, Raynne. Zen, if that cake's meant for me, slices go for a *price* you can't just have people grabbing them willy nilly.

Post Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

Had to be done, man- Joe stole the pie.
I was saving it in case somebody stole the cake while I was at work.
Want some cocoa with it?

Post Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raynne

Well, it was ment as a bribe, but let's see what else I have. Hmmm. Nope, fresh out of baked goods. How about alchoal? *proffers a six-pack of Guinness, a bottle of Bailey's and a bottle of Jameson* Irish car-bombs, anyone?

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:03 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

We're even worse when we're drunk! Shocked Irish car bomb, por favor.

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wonko

We had better make it a week-long party as mine is the Wednsday after that!

ICBs! Much better use for Bailey's than a cement mixer. the closest I came to hitting a student was when I heard about that one

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Gaberloonzie wrote:
Ya'll know my birthday is next Friday and nothing says let's get nekkid and share some pie like a few pints!

Wonko wrote:
We had better make it a week-long party as mine is the Wednsday after that!

Hmmm... If I have the dates right on those, I knew this rhythm section that had birthdays on those same days...Sorry, it wasn't ARS- completely unknown band that broke up by the mid-90s- but I knew them quite well...

Then there's Leo's birthday on the Sunday in between there, then Valentine's Day. Whole lot of potential partying in there- hey, let's call it the 12 days of MARDI GRAS!

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

MOORE DE GRAS- I like it!

Mark your calendars for 2-24 too- it's MEXICAN FLAG DAY! Celebrate that one by drinking a flaming Mexican Flag shot through a straw!

But if we're going to extend it- me & Eljefe both have birthdays the last week of March, so... why not continue through APRIL FOOL'S DAY?

Bring on the pie, booze & chocolate pudding!

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

Pie, booze & chocolate pudding!
I am so there!

Post Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: