Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Howdy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nevermore26

Welcome aboard, umm, the board. Yeah.

And, what's this about tall, thin, wavy haired piratey chicks? Shocked Why can't I meet any of these? Sad

I used to visit AZ every year, until my local contacts either moved away, or flaked out. (That seemed to be a common thing down there. Fried brains, perhaps? More likely my choice of friends. Mr. Green ) First time I was there, I watched 4th of July fireworks from the top of South Mountain, it was 110 degrees every day I was there, & I loved it! I really hate the cold, & here I am in Chicago, freezing my ass off. (& I say they flaked out...) Celebrated my 21st b-day in the bars of Tempe. Really liked Fat Tuesday's. Gotta love Slurpee machines of booze. Smile Sedona is probably my favorite place on earth. It's always fun to take a rental car up a Jeep trail with 5 people in the car. I rented a blue car, & returned a red one. Laughing

Nevermore...

Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

Nevermore26 wrote:
I rented a blue car, & returned a red one. Laughing

Nevermore...

Thats what happens in Sedona! Laughing

Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cinderella1181

Wonko wrote:
Just joking with you. I was wondering if that was you when you told him your name. I got to the Friday event late so I was off to the side. and missed most of the talk. I only heard the FI story and then the Q & A.Then I got booked on Saturday so I couldn't make it to the Tempe signing either. Crying or Very sad

BTW, did you buy the Jane Austin Action Figure?

No no she didn't. HEHE! you should have stopped me and said hello! And Yes my best firned and I are serious about the Tattoos! We will have Christopher Moore inked on to our backs. Well. lets all be honest.. at least a C and an M.. the rest is just squiggles LOL. Next time! Speak!

Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vgndoll

Nevermore26 wrote:

And, what's this about tall, thin, wavy haired piratey chicks? Shocked Why can't I meet any of these? Sad

Nevermore...

my sister just moved to tucson this past year from ny. she doesn't look like your typical pirate, though she did wear an eye patch for a while when we were kids (she had some kind of eye surgery).

good luck trying to meet her, she spends a lot of time out at sea hijacking ships for booty. tucson is where she goes during the off season to relax.

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:29 am   View user's profile Send private message
Nevermore26

vgndoll wrote:
good luck trying to meet her, she spends a lot of time out at sea hijacking ships for booty. tucson is where she goes during the off season to relax.

So, what you're saying is she's out on booty calls? Shocked

Nevermore...

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vgndoll

Nevermore26 wrote:
vgndoll wrote:

So, what you're saying is she's out on booty calls? Shocked

Nevermore...

lol

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mydogislazarus

Hi Joy! I am a newbie as well but have not done the whole nekkid/pie thing yet. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that CM mentioned you last night at the Charlotte book signing. He was signing someone's book and said "I actually got someone to spell their name Joy with an exclamation mark." True? Or maybe he said he met/talked to someone. Anyway, I am guessing that is you!

I am actually on my fourth outlander book and have been very pleasantly entertained by them. Since you are a Frank fan, does he come back?

Welcome to you!

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Cinderella1181

mydogislazarus wrote:
Hi Joy! I am a newbie as well but have not done the whole nekkid/pie thing yet. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that CM mentioned you last night at the Charlotte book signing. He was signing someone's book and said "I actually got someone to spell their name Joy with an exclamation mark." True? Or maybe he said he met/talked to someone. Anyway, I am guessing that is you!

I am actually on my fourth outlander book and have been very pleasantly entertained by them. Since you are a Frank fan, does he come back?

Welcome to you!

Yes. Yes that is me. I am Joy!. Wow. Im like world famous now. I don't think he belived when i said i was changing my name to that and it was so going on the board! lol. That's sooo cool. Againe why i adore him.

Frank sadly does not come back other then in weird flash backy kinda things..But! RUMOR(okay not a rumor herself has said it repeatedly) he will have his own book. YAY! i am excited. I actully am the party planner for the Arizona Ladies Of Lallybrock and she comes to a ton of our events cause well. she only lives across town LOL. Firey cross and A Breath are wonderful.. But voyager will always be my favorite.

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: