Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Other Games

Can You Find All 50 Movies?

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JeweledOne

Can You Find All 50 Movies?  Reply with quote  

I thought I was a bit of a movie fan, but I only found a little over half of these. Hope some of you all can have better luck - and may be willing to share some answers, because as far as I can tell the website doesn't give a correct answer list.
http://www.mms.com/us/dark/index.jsp

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

I'm not all that big a fan of the genre, so I can only figure out 35 of them.

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LokiDoki

I had accidentally found a cheat site when I was googling a list of scary movies, lol. I had gotten about 20ish myself. I originally got the link from another board, and the poster had listed a spoiler of the movie titles to find. Between the list and the cheat site (which posted a lot of hints as opposed to outright answers), I found all 50.

So, I could either get you the list or give you some hints for the ones you're missing.

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

I got 39.

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MrEMann

46 without cheating Smile

Thanks for the link, it was fun!

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

eljefeoscuro wrote:
46 without cheating Smile

Thanks for the link, it was fun!

But have you watched the several hours of comedy I sent you?

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MrEMann

I got a good start on it, since I have been offline for so long. I'll watch much more of it this weekend Smile

Thanks for caring, Jeff Very Happy

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JeweledOne

I posted the answers I got on a separate thread here, so anybody that wants to peek at them can. Smile

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
urmyjiggaboo

So far, i only got 5
Well the Devil's water, it ain't so sweet, you don't hafta drink right now, you can just take a sip every once in a while.

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lisa

The page won't download for me. I'm in the You Suck category.

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

38 out of 50

Post Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: