Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> YOU SUCK: A Love Story

I dont get it

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
socal_vamp

I dont get it  Reply with quote  

"Yeah, wait until you go out in your jammies and wake up all sticky
in a cheerleader outfit and see how grateful you are."

K I love this line but it gets me confused. Is she talking about a time they did it that wasnt mentioned in the book? Cause that's what it sounds like. And if it was mentioned, where cause I'd like to read it it sounds interesting. lol.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Darquewillow_Lily

It wasn't mentoned in Bloodsucking Fiends, but it does sound like a funny story.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FiFi21Cool

ok is "YOU SUCK: a Love Story" the sequal to "Bloodsucking Fiends"?

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darquewillow_Lily

Yes. You Suck takes place one day after Bloodsucking Fiends even though it was written over ten years after.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
socal_vamp

yeah it should really be mentioned. it sounds really interesting and kinda creepy/cool at the same time.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FiFi21Cool

oh ok

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goudron

The story is simply implied. That's what makes it extra funny. It makes you do a mental doubletake.

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FiFi21Cool

why is it that i'm already done half of the book and there's no real action in it yet?
i'm almost done! and still nothing
i guess i should read bloodsucking fiends?

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deb

FiFi21Cool wrote:
why is it that i'm already done half of the book and there's no real action in it yet?
i'm almost done! and still nothing
i guess i should read bloodsucking fiends?

Perhaps have someone read it to you, then explain all the big words.

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

first of all i would like it if u wouldn't mock me!
i can read fine thank you very much!

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lisa

I've laughed three times aloud reading the board this morning. That's an excellent start for the day.

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

how?
lol
ok now i'm laughing

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: