Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Another Questionaire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
junglejulie

1. Who was your first prom date? my galpal Kristi. i wore a vintage tux
2. Who was your first roommate? my sister
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? homemade wine
4. What was your first job? KFC
5. What was your first car? 1988 4 door Sprint hatchback. which i STILL drive. it has tinted windows since my granny had cateracts (SP?) and i inherited it from her
6. When did you go to your first funeral? i was 4
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? i moved out when i was 15. small religious towns can do that
8. Who was your first grade teacher? i dont remember!
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? i was 4 or 5
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? i was alone but was sneaking out to egg my jr high schools principal with a bunch of friends
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Bethany and i have no idea where shes at
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? i moved in with my big sister in the city
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?my husband
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? my sisters
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? pet my cats
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? sinead oconnor.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? got my ears pierced when i was 5. my mom did it and my dad freaked out
18. First celebrity crush? johnny depp
19. First crush? russel something or other
20. First love? too numerous to pick one

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Thanatos

1. Who was your first prom date? Clare
2. Who was your first roommate? N/A

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Vodka!
4. What was your first job? Checkout Operator/Store Shelf… packer of some kind
5. What was your first car? N/A

6. When did you go to your first funeral? 6 years old, my Dad.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? N/A
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Coonan
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Sydney

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I haven’t. Oh God I’m so lame.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Bradley, we’re not as close but we totally get eachother.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? N/A

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Clare
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Never been either.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? NSFW
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Big Day Out 2005
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Nope
18. First celebrity crush? Heather Graham

19. First crush? Tessa Long, Grade 7 - It was tingly.

20. First love? First TRUE love? Clare

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whore_Of_Mensa

1. Who was your first prom date? Well, that's complicated. Because as of yet, I haven't actually attended prom, despite having a date all three times. So Maybe Chris?

2. Who was your first roommate? Ashlyn.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Mango Martini, made by my Dad, who is like 007 with the shaken not stirred.

4. What was your first job? Coaching little kids at field hockey...or was it shelf reading at a local library?
5. What was your first car? Smile I have a 2006 LL Bean edition Subaru Forester. It is my baby Smile

6. When did you go to your first funeral? Maybe 13. Godfather...barely knew him
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? less than a year old, I think. Something like that. We moved around a lot when I was little.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Painter
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I flew from Kentucky to Detroit to Osaka to Manila. Smile I was 3 at the time. It was pretty sweet...

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Sneaking out of a house with cameras/driveway probes/alarms is impossible.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Jaclyn is awesome and she moved away..but we recently got in touch so we're still excellent friends.

Oh Wait. No. Billy was my frist best friend. I still talk to him...but after he kissed me all up my arm in kindergarten, things got awkward. He said we were just friends. I wanted more.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Haven't moved in with anyone yet.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Hrm. Wesley, maybe. Or Jordan. Probably Jordan, strangely enough, seeing as we're closer than ever and we stopped dating 2 years ago.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Never been either--I was a flower girl for my aunt, though.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Press off my bedside alarm, then lay in bed until my iPod goes off with "Grace Kelly" by Mika.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Hrm. First concert was a jazz one--Boney James. It was excellent. First rock concert? Smashmouth. It was free...it was in Boston. It was sucky.

17. First tattoo or first piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was 3.

18. First celebrity crush? ALAN RICKMAN <3 <3

19. First crush? Billy Smile Or my imaginary boyfriend named Robert.

20. First love? Hrm. I'm still looking, but I'm willing to bet Jordan.

Post Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
robli

1. Who was your first prom date? K.C.
2. Who was your first roommate? Daphne
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Beer and wine coolers freshman year in H.S.
4. What was your first job? retail~my dads sporting goods store
5. What was your first car? 74 Chevy El Camino
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I was about 11
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 23
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Piazza
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Iowa
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I was alone, but met my friend Shelly at the park
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Shelly, but I have no idea where she is now.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Sorority house
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My best bud Stacie or my hubby
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Maid of Honor in Stacie's wedding
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? push snooze
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Alice Cooper and Motorhead
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ears pierced at about 10 and tattoo at 35
18. First celebrity crush? Probably Sean Cassidy
19. First crush? Some kid named Chris in 2nd grade
20. First love? First TRUE love? John...my hubby

Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: