Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

how far is too far?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deb

Tito wrote:
Speech is like a free market. It tends to balance itself in a supply and demand kind of way and reflects current political (the market) conditions.

Now lets all go fuck ourselves. I could use the action. Been a while. Deb, help me out here.

Okay, Tito. I need to point out that if you're fucking yourself, and you need help, you're in an irreparable condition.

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dougp

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
conspiracies unlimited wrote:

nazi

conspiracies unlimited wrote:

if you are too friggin'sensative to deal with hurtful speech, you can just go fuck yourself...

sorry, my bad... here, have a tissue...

so the way you conduct yourself on these forums is to call other folks names and then tell them to fuck themselves?

Nice. Does Mommy know you're using her computer?

Didn't see him calling anyone names in that particular post, but, yeah that's the way things sometimes are here. Pretty much like the dinner table. Mom got him the computer for xmas, and I'm paying for the hook-up, so you'll have to get some thicker skin or up the meds.

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Tito

buh-bye.

Last edited by Tito on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:
deb wrote:
Okay, Tito. I need to point out that if you're fucking yourself, and you need help, you're in an irreparable condition.

Dammit. A loophole. I hate loopholes.

I know. I apologize on your behalf for your lack of consideration for the small print.

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tito

buh-bye.

Last edited by Tito on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:
deb wrote:
Tito wrote:
deb wrote:

Dammit. A loophole. I hate loopholes.

I know. I apologize on your behalf for your lack of consideration for the small print.

And I accept my apology on your behalf. Can I come home now?

no.

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

deb wrote:

Very good condtion. But what position is it?

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tito

buh-bye.

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:

Ok, but I want the kids. And if I can't have the kids, I want the dog. And if I can't have the dog, I want the car. And if I can't have the . . . aw, who am i kidding? Take it. Take it all. I hate when this happens.

It is cute you thought there would be any other outcome.

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tito

buh-bye.

Post Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:

I know. I'm adorable that way.

And when you say "adorable" we both understand that you're full of shit. No? Only I understand that?

Post Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: