Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Bin Laden in Pakistan??? Could Be

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillybeans

Bin Laden in Pakistan??? Could Be  Reply with quote  

There's this Hindu guy sitting next to me in the library that Bin Laden's refuge may be in Pakistan. Chances are he could be found before the election. What are the chances on that being true. Whattayathink???

www.hindustantimes.com

scroll down the page to see the article

ps. Think...get some sleep. I'm going now. Bye. Not really!!! Twisted Evil

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ferrit Leggings

Jilly,

Does that mean we get to bomb Pakistan now? They are harbouring a terrorist. Well maybe they are but Saddam was too wasnít he and he funded them. Let me clear my brain a minute. I was on the official GWB website and I saw a few moments of Fox News. I need to shake the propaganda out.
Shake.
Shake.
Shake.
Shake.
Shake.
Shake.
Shake...
Iím alright now. I think but I almost watched a NASCAR race and football was starting to draw me in. Hey Jilly, you know there is a politics section? I do understand why you are reluctant to post there due to a few people who will pick apart everything you say and post. However, it is an interesting thought of him in Pakistan. He does have to be somewhere. I do not think we will bomb them though. There isnít much oil or natural resources there so it would not be economically viable for anyone except weapons contractors; on the other hand Pakistan might be a good target.

Ta

Hey you aren't a member of the government trying to infiltrate the compound of Chris Moore worshipers. You know that we have goats donít you and we are not afraid to use them.

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jillybeans

I really need to read between the lines. Me a government toady? I can't even find work when I have a degree in architecture and fine arts Laughing
Let's blame Baby Bush for that and to think he's a descendant of Edward I. Now that's funny.

I thought it kind of ironic that the guy sitting next to me was from India, Hindu and I didn't even to think to ask him if he was Untouchable ... sorry bad plug for AG. I was finally getting a headache from listening to him, him asking me why he couldn't print out his resume from yahoo when twice I had to explain to him that the reason for it was because the program the resume was on was NOT on the computer, then him going on about religion and Hinduism, so when I came back ... thank god ... He was gone.

So the shake thing gave me a really good laugh and you are now my God for doing that FL Guy.

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: