Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

A Very Cool Cartoon
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lynn

That's so awesome! I love the sewer harpy in the background with the purple lips. And Sophie looks like Penny from the Adventurers.

Post Fri May 12, 2006 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

That's so cool and ties in well to the thought I had last night:

Wouldn't ADJ make an excellent adult cartoon series? Yes, yes it would. I've already bought the DVDs, that's how into the idea I am.

Post Fri May 12, 2006 1:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Darquewillow_Lily

Is it wrong that this cartoon made me add Charlie to the list of guys that I'm crazy for crushing on because they're not real?

Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mort

Somehow I have to agree with you on this one Lily. When I saw it I thought the same thing

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
FirehawkNS

That is awesome!!

http://www.pewterz28.com

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
coypup

Awwww  Reply with quote  

I can't see it. Well, crap! Sad
I tried looking at it through the link. I got an 'error' pop-up. I went to the main site the cartoon's linked to, and it looks like they're renovating the site.
Could anyone be kind enough to describe what it looked like? It sounds interesting.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 8:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Re: Awwww  Reply with quote  

coypup wrote:
I can't see it. Well, crap! Sad
I tried looking at it through the link. I got an 'error' pop-up. I went to the main site the cartoon's linked to, and it looks like they're renovating the site.
Could anyone be kind enough to describe what it looked like? It sounds interesting.

I believe it was the picture that you can now get on things in the boardello shop! Smile

Post Sun May 06, 2007 9:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Perhaps this is what you're looking for:
It didn't compose as well as I'd like, but you can see most of the original picture.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 11:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanaMichelle

But you can't see the dead kitten, which I think is the best part.

Post Thu May 10, 2007 1:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
coypup

ooh, shiny!  Reply with quote  

Thanks, sgt_steve! The picture looks awesome. Cool

Post Sun May 13, 2007 8:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: