Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Dare or Dare: Your Highschool Photos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
knikkki

Lots of old photos

I blogged a whole bunch of old photos today (if myspace is actually working)

Post Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

You guys all looked too cute, so I decided to share mine too. I've got the nice bi-level (which I believe the proper term these days is mullet), which just proves that I was an 80's kid.

[img][/img]

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:32 am   View user's profile Send private message
DanaMichelle

Ooh! Jami! I totally HEART the freckles!!

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
andy_longwood

High school's still too recent to be that foreign.

Just don't ask for any freshman year of college pictures. That was a bad year for photos. And if asked, I WILL whip out the only good one I have, so there.

Post Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arioch

Get ready to laugh!

7th Grade. I thought i had to fit in. I realized I didn't. Highschool was fun for one reason. To fuck with everybody who thought they still had to. I didn't have many friends. Uh, it was the 80's dammit. Yes, that's a band-aid on my chin. I wore flats to P.E. for a change, tripped and had to get ten stitches. Suffice to say they let me wear my high heals the rest of the year.

8th Grade big change with no picture. Think bleach blonde shaved on one side I was ROCKIN!. Embarassed

Jr. Year. one week before pics.

Jr. year. week of pics. No Senior pic. for me. They just didn't get me... Laughing

Man, I had fun! I rocked all the colors.
Cause maybe I don't love you all that much - Dan Bern

Post Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DanaMichelle

Arioch, those pics are GREAT!

I found a few more of me too.

This is me and my older sister.

And here is my senior picture.

Post Mon May 14, 2007 1:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arioch

DanaMichelle, you have the most beautiful eyes! I almost deleted my pictures. I got a little nervous about posting pics of myself on the internet, then I got just plain embarrassed! But hey, if you can't laugh at yourself what fun are you? Right? Right??? Wink
Cause maybe I don't love you all that much - Dan Bern

Post Mon May 14, 2007 8:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
lisa

Arioch...you look terrific.

Post Mon May 14, 2007 8:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DanaMichelle

Arioch wrote:
DanaMichelle, you have the most beautiful eyes! I almost deleted my pictures. I got a little nervous about posting pics of myself on the internet, then I got just plain embarrassed! But hey, if you can't laugh at yourself what fun are you? Right? Right??? Wink

Thank you! And I totally agree about laughing at yourself! I was SUCH a geek in high school, and I wish I would've had the confidence to try to stick out a little more. I blended a little too well... up until my senior year, I was a total wallflower. I think it says a lot about you that you were willing to take risks to stand out the way you did. I bet you still do that in other ways.

Post Tue May 15, 2007 5:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: