Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

How much per day?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poofiemus

I wanted to stick to the NaNoWriMo quota of 1,667 per day...but finals killed that plan dead in the water. Anyway, over break I'm shooting for 2k+ per day in hopes of bumping 58K to 100k by New Year's and finishing the sucker sometime in January. Hopefully.

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
y

WOW. You guys are simply inspiring! I try to sit down and write every day. If I make it through a paragraph - well then, that's an accomplishment on it's own. I've tried to sit down and write "x" amount of words at a time but that never works for me. It kind of works against me. When I'm in the mood, I write. I guess if I had to do it for a living I'd try to be a little more productive. Wink

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Poofiemus

Ha! I only wish I could make a living at this...I can write like a madwoman, but can't edit my own work worth crap. Even random essays I have to cart off to my mother for the brutal dissection.

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dr. Fudd

I write 2000 words per day (even if I have to open the dictionary and copy them)

Come see what movies I watch at http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/P8FOFymfEl6Re4NbSOFx

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
NumberZen

It's roughly a 1000/day for me whether I feel like writing or not. I find it helpful not to have a real life (family, friends, fun, etc.).

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: