Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

The Bush Whore Speaketh

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

The Bush Whore Speaketh  Reply with quote  

Rice: Democracy Will Come to Middle East
By ANNE GEARAN, AP Diplomatic Writer

[...]"Yeah, it's really hard. It's hard for democracy to take hold in a place where it has not taken hold before, but I am confident about the triumph of these values because I've seen it before," Rice said.[...]

Oh well then, that makes all the deaths perfectly OK. I wonder what other "visions" she has had?

And speaking of the horrendous atrocities in Darfur:

[...]"I have seen firsthand the devastation and the difficult(!!) circumstances in which people live in Darfur, and I will be very frank," Rice said Sunday. "I do not think that the international community has really lived up to its responsibilities there."[...]

Hmmm, I like the way she passes the buck to the "international community." What a complete BITCH!

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

Amigo, if the people in Darfur had weapons of mass destruction, we'd be killing them too. They really should consider themselves lucky.

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Define weapons of mass destruction. Sticks and Stones maybe?

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dougp

Lisa, don't be difficult, we'll know them when we find them.

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

dougp wrote:
Amigo, if the people in Darfur had weapons of mass destruction, we'd be killing them too. They really should consider themselves lucky.

Nah, not WMD...OIL!!!!

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

[quote="Amigo"]
dougp wrote:

Nah, not WMD...OIL!!!!

What the fuck is WRONG with you? Perhaps those of you in the Norteast need a little democracy dropped in YOUR neighborhood? Our government has not admitted this is about oil. If it was they'd tell us so. Our government does not lie. Just ask them.

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

[quote="dougp"]
Amigo wrote:
dougp wrote:

Nah, not WMD...OIL!!!!

What the fuck is WRONG with you? Perhaps those of you in the Norteast need a little democracy dropped in YOUR neighborhood? Our government has not admitted this is about oil. If it was they'd tell us so. Our government does not lie. Just ask them.

Shocked

Smile

Laughing

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: