Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Edwards V. Coulter

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrEMann

Edwards V. Coulter  Reply with quote  

Linky thing

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Re: Edwards V. Coulter  Reply with quote  

MrEMann wrote:
Linky thing

Thanks for the "linky thing." I hadn't run across this one before, and I'm always eager to find "news" that stokes my hatred for this so-called administration and its political hacks.

If there is truly such a thing as karma, and I sincerely hope there is, Cheney will suffer a massive stroke that will leave him physically unable to move or speak, but mentally capable of knowing that he will end his days as a prisoner of his slowly rotting body, while being derided unmercifully by everyone.

The Bush will return to his alcoholic ways, and what little mind he has will slowly putrefy while he becomes the laughing stock of the entire world.

Coulter will die a slow, agonizing and extremely painful death from cancer of the ovaries, and the world will applaud.

Ah there, I feel soooo much better. Smile

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:55 am   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

classy broad, that ann coulter. exactly how does she get on mainstream tv? and don't tell me it's the blond hair. the testicles more than cancel that out.

Ooooh, I'd watch if they had her team up with Paris Hilton for the next Simple Life.

B

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: