Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Altruism or a Guilty Conscience?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aubie

Sweet! Bitch/Transvestite fight! Shocked

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito (you'll need to change your name to Tita, per the feminine),

Do not make me determine that I would be much better at the gender reassigning than professional doctors. I have scissors and I am not afraid to use them.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dougp

deb wrote:

Do not make me determine that I would be much better at the gender reassigning than professional doctors. I have scissors and I am not afraid to use them.

I'd be very careful on who's shoes I choose to piss on Tito. Those scissors she mentioned, she's not afraid to run with them either. Shocked

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Hey, Tito.
Before you get deb running with those scissors, make sure she's got a
popsicle in her mouth. Laughing

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Tito

buh-bye.

Last edited by Tito on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:
deb wrote:

And a plethora of female hormones to spare! I'll take 50 cc's of the good stuff please.

No. You won't.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tito

buh-bye.

Last edited by Tito on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:

That's cool. I'll just extract them from your urine. As soon as the restraining order expires.

that's cute you think you'll survive

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tito

buh-bye.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: