Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Emperor Norton

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Guest as Kianu

Emperor Norton  Reply with quote  

I was so excited when The Emperor was included into ADJ. When ever my husband and I talk about opening a restaurant, we've fondly called it Emperor Norton's, where we'd serve a wide variety of gourmet meals. He was such an intriguing character that old time San Franciscans cherish. Thanks, Chris, for resurrecting him!

Quote:

Post Tue May 02, 2006 5:45 pm   
pixiedolores

I love the emperor! He kinda reminds me of this guy in Austin, Texas. He's a cross-dressing hobo who ALWAYS runs for mayor. The only differnce is not everyone loves him and he's not as wise as the great Emperor. still pretty funny. SF reminds me of Austin. Does AG ever tour there?

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: