Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

I just wanna thank....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tito

buh-bye.

Last edited by Tito on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butch the Vizsla

I think taking in Jim Carey is a favorable exchange for shipping Madonna off to London. The big question is how to keep her there permanently. For that, I'm proud to have the likes of Jim Carey in the US.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
I think taking in Jim Carey is a favorable exchange for shipping Madonna off to London. The big question is how to keep her there permanently. For that, I'm proud to have the likes of Jim Carey in the US.

Except we got the Beckham's. They're on their way Sad

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kar98

deb wrote:
Butch the Vizsla wrote:

Sure, but they are going to Los Angeles. Who cares about California, really? Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aubie

And we got the annoying newlyweds than no one knows...who were they? Don't care. Blah. Embarassed

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butch the Vizsla

deb wrote:

damn! I totally forgot about them. I think they'll find the spotlight not so bright in California, but still...this means we need to send Jim Carey AND Celine Dion to England to level things out.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
[quote="deb"

damn! I totally forgot about them. I think they'll find the spotlight not so bright in California, but still...this means we need to send Jim Carey AND Celine Dion to England to level things out.[/quote]

They're not ours to export, even with the weird immigration laws we've got going. I suggest, then, that we export Brittany and Paris.

The only saving grace is that Posh Beckham doesn't eat anything so she won't really be a drain on our food sources.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Butch the Vizsla

deb wrote:
I suggest, then, that we export Brittany and Paris.

Good idea - they might even go voluntarily based on the press they've gotten lately. On the other hand, they may be reluctant to go to England simply because it would be too difficult to learn a foreign language.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jillopy

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
deb wrote:

Good idea - they might even go voluntarily based on the press they've gotten lately. On the other hand, they may be reluctant to go to England simply because it would be too difficult to learn a foreign language.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
deb wrote:

We'll just tell them the papparazzi are there. I'm sure it will all work out fine.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dougp

Britain would take a pass on Paris. They send all their felonious scofflaws to Austrailia.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

dougp wrote:
Britain would take a pass on Paris. They send all their felonious scofflaws to Austrailia.

she didn't scoff at the law; she just figured out that staying in jail meant more publicity!

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: