Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Things that suck
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Katy O

Augh! Did you take off my booger comment? I cracked myself up on that one.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

chris wrote:
Katy O wrote:
Four more years of Chapter 16.

By the way, Katy O, nice rant on the Lunk thread. Sorry I had to erase it. Couldn't take it any more.

Well I'm glad you did CM..I've been seething and moving around like a tornado (got my house cleaned real fast) and was about to let loose some Jo Wrath in that little thread. You saved me Smile.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

Goddammit. I had a feeling I'd come home to find the Lunkwill thread gone. Not that I was going to participate in it, but he posted his message just before I had to leave for the airport and I was wondering what would ensue.

Sales conference definitely was subdued this time around. Most of us figured we'd be drinking to celebrate a new president and ended up drinking to mourn being stuck with the same one.

Post Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: