Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Yet another minion on the path to AG's WORLD DOMINATION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leprrkan

MrEmann...
HEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome! Very Happy

The pie's on it its way? WHOO-HOO!

Have some sweet tea, butterbeer (recipe's in the cookbook)
or- if you want to go with hardcore tradition- cocoa (it's kinda hot for it right now)...

Some folks like the soothing effects of cocoa after the strip search... Wink

Either way, keep posting, have fun with it & if you get really bored, pull a book out of that stack to read-
if you're not spraying drinks out of your nose, you're not reading enough CM!

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

Thank you, I think that's the most gracious welcome I've had so far Smile But, I must say, that I usually prefer a smoke after a strip search and a beverage before Wink

- "Bones"

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chris
Site Admin

Joelibris wrote:
You use of the word 'lovely' indicates that you are either a female or a friend of Dorothy. Tell us about you. Promise the info will not be used for nefarious purposes.

Okay, I realize I'm probably admitting cultural illiteracy, but "Friend of Dorothy" cracked me the fuck up.

Thanx

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Amigo

chris wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
You use of the word 'lovely' indicates that you are either a female or a friend of Dorothy. Tell us about you. Promise the info will not be used for nefarious purposes.

Okay, I realize I'm probably admitting cultural illiteracy, but "Friend of Dorothy" cracked me the fuck up.

Thanx

Nah, you've just lived a straight and sheltered life. However, I'm sure Joe can get you up to speed quickly on the vernacular if you wish to incorporate an alternative lifestyle into your new book. Smile

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 am   View user's profile Send private message
leprrkan

Quote:
if you wish to incorporate an alternative lifestyle into your new book.

What's the matter, Joe, vampires, people-eating monsters, talking bats and bitchy zombies aren't alternative lifestyle enough for you Question Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: