Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

The wrists you save ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hillary

Ferrit Leggings wrote:
I have to agree here. What we need to do is find a country that he can fuck up without doing much harm to it.

How about Tavula

I once had a country he couldn't fuck up. The buildings were made of Linkin Logs and the citizens were Barbies and GI Joes.

Post Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
makani

Quote:

Yeah, I thought of that. You think the Hawaiians would let us stay? I mean, I can handle a lot of stink eye to not be under the rule of the botard cowboy.

I think the hardcores would try to get rid of all haoles. But reality is that they couldn't survive without at least a few of us.

BTW, I'm looking forward to your next book that you set here in the islands.

Post Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message
bugdog

Katy O wrote:
But I still have my knickers in a twist about Supreme Court possibilities.

same here. I was kind of happy that Ashcroft had resigned until one of my infinitely-smarter-than-I-am coworkers said, with great dread, "Now he can be appointed to the Supreme Court." I think I threw up a little bit when he said that.

Post Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: