Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Ann Coulter an even bigger FUCKTARD? Yes she is...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deb

SPLITTERS!

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
i8tokyo

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly!

-"Some people are like slinkies--they are good for nothing, but can still bring a smile to your face by throwing them down a flight of stairs."

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

deb wrote:
thus is posed one of the most intriguing theological questions!

The answer was taught (through "doctrinal channels) that we all are to blame for the death of jesus, since it was for our sins he died. The Gnostics proposed what you asked, and we all know what happened to them. They taught that Judas was actually carrying out the will of God and should therefore be spared damnation.

So many people have died unneccessarily after this Jesus. People are executed as what is called King's Cunning all the time and they are then turned into Political Gods (Guevera). Shoudn't we all sweep this whole thing under the carpets and live peacefully sharing our oil, water and rice?

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
juissez

Ginjg wrote:
ok, if god sent his son to die for everyone's sins, then shouldn't those who carried out god's will be lauded rather than vilified?

I gotta say that Jesus is one of the more interesting mythological (possibly historical) characters in history. Here we have an all powerful ONE god that turns a piece of himself directly into a human and sends that human out into the world of man in the form of a son. The ultimate science experiment. God wants to find out what will happen. He is curious and he takes about as little a part as possible in the raising of his son (mostly sending his angels and the devil takes a swipe or two). In other words, this god didn't plan shit, he just set up the gaming board

Man raised Jesus. And Man killed Jesus. But before he died Jesus spoke the words roughly translated into "Forgive them, Father! For they know not what the do". It was the son, and not the father, that saved mankind.

Which brings me back to why I quoted Ginjg in the first place.

The players in this strange little drama had freewill throughout. To suggest otherwise is to miss the entire point of the story

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lara

I'm pretty sure folks like Coulter are so used to preaching to the choir that they begin to think their arguments make sense. Then, when they go out into the real world, people question their beliefs and they are left staggering under the immensity of their ignorance.

She stumbled through that interview like a drunk giraffe. It was funny in a very sad, pathetic, somebody please help the poor thing kind of way.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

Quote:
It was funny in a very sad, pathetic, somebody please help the poor thing kind of way.

That's kind of how I feel about her. How miserable must she be to hate everyone and everything else different form her so much? Even with George W Bush, I have some level of sympathy for him because it must be horrible to have so many people hate you so much. I know a lot of it is resentment they have brought upon themselves; but Ann Coulter, George Bush, Cheney and people like them have friends, loved ones, and family who care for them, at least I think they do, so there has to be some redeeming quality to them somewhere, even if it is buried very deeply.
That said though, it doesn't give them an excuse to treat others badly or to be fucks, I know that. But, for me personally, I have to believe that there is some element of good in each living being. The alternative is too disturbing.

- "Bones"

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DanaMichelle

I love her "If it happened on Seinfeld it must be true" viewpoint. I want a t-shirt that says that... Ginjg?

Doesn't she know that Jerry is JEWISH?

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
leprrkan

Maybe she spells Seinfeld in a different way... like Smith or Cooper Question

- "Bones"

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fortune cookie

Some people should be physically turned insideout, she is one of them.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
leprrkan

Quote:
Some people should be physically turned insideout, she is one of them.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
The best insult EVER Exclamation

- "Bones"

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: