Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

You Lying Bastards!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Fudd

That's odd Chris. I'm pretty close to your age, have done all the things you've done, but I had the complete opposite experience.

I detest violent video games, now, but I'll beat the hell out of a whining infant with a cat in a heart beat.

If you haven't been lured into a remote location by an incredibly attractive photo of an impossibly seductive woman, just be patient, I haven't gotten to you yet. It would be nice if you kept your wallet in your shirt pocket, just to save time.

The brain tumor is there. You can't see it because it's right behind the summer squash and the eggplants, but it's there.

Mmmmmmm turtles... They can't get away fast. Once you're on them there's no way they can escape with all that shell to hang onto and have you ever seen how many eggs they can crap out?!

Well this is one we agree on, I never joined a satanic cult. I started one, but I've never joined one.

You bump into me on the bus and you either lose something or get something. Neither experience will be fun for you.

But the thing that should put you at ease is, you've put these desires out into the universe so just sit back while it manifests them for you. It just takes time.

Come see what movies I watch at http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/P8FOFymfEl6Re4NbSOFx

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: