Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Letters to Santa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VZG

Dear Santa,

Please give me a job. I know I haven't graduated yet, but it'd be nice if I could know there was something beyond this for sure. Also, an extra hundred-foot roll of 16mm black and white reversal film (Kodak, Tri-X) would be nice, since my crewmate's intent on taking one of mine. Just because HE kept shooting everything three to eight times and I made sure not to waste film... the bastard.

Also, gay marriage would be nice. Not for me, I mean well, I suppose it could be, 'cause I'm certainly open to meeting Mrs. Right if Mr. Right skips out on our date but in general. And maybe get God, should he exist, to come down and make some revisions to the current Bible edits and translations? You know, like explaining the dinosaurs and why gays aren't destroying America and vaginas aren't physical embodiments of the Devil and all that? That'd be sweet.

And maybe like a wad of cash. A big wad. With big bills. For my parents more than for me, but sometimes you just go into a bookstore or something and see a totally awesome book or DVD and then realize you have no money, and that sucks.

Bring my younger brother a helmet, too. Kid needs to stop hurting himself so much.

Bring my cousin something nice. She needs it.

And maybe information on the whereabouts of those two other cousins of mine, since, you know, I haven't seen them in forever.

And maybe something reeeally nice, like Johnny Depp or Miyavi in nothing but a bow? Yeeeah.

Or you could just crap out and bring me socks. You bastard.

Love,
VZG

Post Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: