Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Wow, five years old... that's really sad

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vicki

Wow, five years old... that's really sad  Reply with quote  

I think the AG should give himself a pat on the back for growing up so very very well adjusted and normal considering that his old man was obviously an overly authoritarian @#@#$. How many of your readers come from a similar background, one wonders? Of course, Christmas does have a way of bringing out the worst in humanity - but I don't think I can top the AG's story for sheer dysfunctionality.
With a childhood like that you learn to love the random and uncontrolled like vacant lots teaming with weeds, ghost towns, abandoned buldings, Bill Bissett poetry, etc.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:59 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

What? It really happened?

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vicki

lisa wrote:
What? It really happened?

Well, I wasn't there, you know, but my guess is that it is basically a true story. Oh, I am still working on getting my posts to come up in the right place. apologies.

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

Re: Wow, five years old... that's really sad  Reply with quote  

Vicki wrote:
I think the AG should give himself a pat on the back for growing up so very very well adjusted and normal considering that his old man was obviously an overly authoritarian @#@#$.

Nice way to talk about the AG's father. Grow a sense of humor.

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: