Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Is it... safe??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zendao42

So... if I would be the peanut butter, you would be the jelly...

Is that what you mean? Shocked

The correct response was:

NOT IN THE BUTT!

But thanks for playing... Razz

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

Oh yeah, if M&M/Mars wouldn't allow it, Hersheys sure as hell won't Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joelibris

leprrkan wrote:
Oh yeah, if M&M/Mars wouldn't allow it, Hersheys sure as hell won't Laughing

Well, they do 'em in Pumpkin and Christmas tree shapes...why not suppository bullet shaped? We'll tell them it's roughly dreidel shaped, and if they refuse, we accuse them of being anti-semitic.

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

Gaberloonzie wrote:
zendao42 wrote:

NOT IN THE BUTT!

Ahh, but on the "buddy" system with a partner willing to eat said Reese's cup from the butt then that may indeed be the proper way for said individual's to eat the Reese's cup. This is still technically "Orally" but does involve the IN THE BUTT method.

On your other question, I will indeed be the jelly although my Reese's are generally jelly free, If you would instead prefer to poke your nipple through small holes in the center of the Reese's cup and I eat said Reese's Cup from around your nipples - starting at your toe's of course, I feel that you would agree with my assessment of the proper way to eat a Reese's cup.

Of course I've been drininkinkg Cpt and coke all night so I may be way off on my assesment.

I'm the closest board member to you. Come on up, we'll try it out! Laughing Shocked

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sephonae

Joelibris wrote:
Gaberloonzie wrote:
Ahh, but on the "buddy" system with a partner willing to eat said Reese's cup from the butt then that may indeed be the proper way for said individual's to eat the Reese's cup. This is still technically "Orally" but does involve the IN THE BUTT method.

On your other question, I will indeed be the jelly although my Reese's are generally jelly free, If you would instead prefer to poke your nipple through small holes in the center of the Reese's cup and I eat said Reese's Cup from around your nipples - starting at your toe's of course, I feel that you would agree with my assessment of the proper way to eat a Reese's cup.

Of course I've been drininkinkg Cpt and coke all night so I may be way off on my assesment.

I'm the closest board member to you. Come on up, we'll try it out! Laughing Shocked

And be sure to take LOTS of pictures! Razz

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Watching The Wheels

Quote:
But on the "buddy" system with a partner willing to eat said Reese's cup from the butt then that may indeed be the proper way for said individual's to eat the Reese's cup.

And to think Hershey's never made this into a commercial as part of their 'There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's' campaign!

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joelibris

Watching The Wheels wrote:
Quote:
But on the "buddy" system with a partner willing to eat said Reese's cup from the butt then that may indeed be the proper way for said individual's to eat the Reese's cup.

And to think Hershey's never made this into a commercial as part of their 'There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's' campaign!

I know, right? Do they realize how much money they're losing by not catering to the 'alternative lifestyles' crowd?!

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
girlEgirl

Gaberloonzie wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
Gaberloonzie wrote:
zendao42 wrote:

NOT IN THE BUTT!

Sorry Joe, I only cater to the single mom crowd. Wink

if joe goes ill go Wink

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JohnQRotten

Welcome, Derek.

I've found the best way to shame overexuberant couples sexing it up in the next room is to imitate every sound they make back through the wall. How do I know this works? Because I've had it done to me and my wife in a motel in Ocean City, MD. Kills the mood pretty quick because you're laughing so hard.

As for the Reeses issue... (best phony Transylvanian accent) "I like to eat the middle... first."

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Didn't work in Decatur... did it, folks? Razz

Who can hear anything over that banging headboard? Wink

Gaberloonzie wrote:

Shocked EWWWW!

Gaberloonzie wrote:

The peanut butter/jelly thing is a line from a BHG song-
& small holes won't work for my nipples...

I mean, there'd be no peanut butter left & where's the fun in that?! Twisted Evil

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Watching The Wheels

JohnQRotten wrote:
I've found the best way to shame overexuberant couples sexing it up in the next room is to imitate every sound they make back through the wall. How do I know this works? Because I've had it done to me and my wife in a motel in Ocean City, MD. Kills the mood pretty quick because you're laughing so hard.
Hahaha, yes! That is awesome!

I'm definitely going to try that. Right now I live next door to this couple who have made it their life goal to make sure I know what they are doing every second of the day. Between shouts of violent anger and screams of orgasmic pleasure, they must be laboring under the belief that if their voices, at any given time, could be overtaken by the roar of a 747 engine, winged monkeys would swoop down from the sky and rape their dog.

As I live alone, trying to mimic my neighbors without a partner provides a whole new level of fun!

Neighbors: Oh yeah!!
Me (louder): OOOH YEAH!!!!
Neighbors: Ooooh, baby!!
Me (louder): OoooooOOOooohhh.... me!!!!!

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lloydface

Hey WTW, welcome to the board!

When faced with people being obnoxiously... intimate, i find the best tactic is to give them pointers.
"Nah man, more tongue!"
"Yeah good stuff, now do it like this..."

Very unnerving.

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: