Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

1/27 ROM Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Happy Birthday sweet ROM!

Smile

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Happy birthday, ROM!

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

knikkki wrote:
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day.
oh I didnt jsut have a birthday, I had an All encompassing trip to Chinatown DC.

eh.. woah.. this thread went to 2 pages? wow am I really that popular? Hmm.... now I gotta wonder...

and Joe, I do not have two chins! wait.. *looks in the mirror* O,O ok I have some serious work to do in the morning.

Aubie, Yes, yes it is!

WOAH!! THE PANCAKE HEAD IS BACK!! MY BIRTHDAY WISH!! I thought I lost that on the other hard drive!! *sobs and hugs it* My pancake came back!!

*sticks finger in her ear* NDY, that was actually hawaiian humpback. not orca, orcas are a bit more high pitched and not always that loud. but you were pretty close. its like chinchilla and squirrel. close dialects but pretty different.

Zen I always have cocoa when its cold out, plus I slipped a peppermint candy cane in the cocoa this time.

thanks Sarah. Love the emote. I am considering learning to knit. is that a productive thing for me to learn or no? (since some people dont like my drawings, and others say some of mine are uhh a little innapropriet.. Plus one guy really didnt like em so he blocked me after I did some comissions for him)

AG!! O.O didnt know you would post an OMGWTFBBQ happy birthday to me. hmm.. I thought Litte gamers declared that an illegal thing to say back in 03, but lol whatever. BBQ indeed. giue me a charcoal grill and I will make a BBQ. I will not work with propane.

ah who else said something?

*shrugs* I made my own dolly!! I think I will name him louden Noxious. I made another one from a used ken doll. turned him into Dr. Cube.
oh and I am going back to NYC on the 8th of february. I am going to see Dr. Cube in action.

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

Knitting can be a good thing. I've only ever knit afghans. I knitted the last one while my mother was dying, which sort of made it easier if that makes any sense. Any kind of needlework is productive. You're creating something beautiful, useful, frivolous, or just plain weird. Doesn't matter what the result is, as long as it brings you joy, pleasure, serenity, whatever.

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
girlEgirl

happy birthday, miss minion, its always nice to see you at chatzy, even if i do envy your youth just a little bit. you do seem pretty popular around here.....you havent been putting out have you. just say no! Wink

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

RedOrcaMoon wrote:

and Joe, I do not have two chins! wait.. *looks in the mirror* O,O ok I have some serious work to do in the morning.

I believe he was referring to Biff & Josh

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
girlEgirl

welcome to the monkeyhouse.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

Hmmm... not a bad Idea. I was thinking of starting on scarves but um ok.

(mostly cause I love hand made scarves myself)

Also I am selling old college books, and my firend is gonna pitch in with me. We are putting money for a laptop to use at school when I have 3hours between classes to talk to people and to have lunch.

when I save enough money, I will buy a refurbished IBM. I am eyeing one at micro center, and it has windows XP oin it. so I am really looking forward to that one. I'm pretty sure it will be a good thing for me. I tyold my parents I wanted that, a tripod or a new rabbit.

the rabbit they said they would shoot me if I got a new one. (what is so bad about one? mine lived hapilly for 13 years. I am not doing it to forget him, I jsut want another cause the chinchillas arent too good for holding but they are fun to play with. (maybe when I move out I can get one. I know where I can get some for $20 but I want one that is at the least 1 month or two so I can watch over him his whole life.)

but the laptop is what I am mnore concerned about. that way I can stay in touch with you guys when I am on the road, or in Florida without bothering my parents and I can be in my room at night in boca talking in chatzy and wherever else I maybe. (seeing as I have nothing else to do in that time.)

and thanks for clarifying about the two chins. I thought it was another weight joke. (getting a lot of those lately, when I am trying to work on it, and I need to eat more veggies and fruits nad less nuked quesadillas and whatnot.)

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: