Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Juno

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.
Juno  Reply with quote  

I highly recommend this movie.

What a smart, heartwarming and funny flick.

Smile

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LostInWalmart

I heart Ellen Page

Good movie, great cast, and vice versa. That damn "Here is the church and here is the steeple - we sure are cute for two ugly people" song really gets stuck in my head though.

Also, it's nice for a movie I like to throw the Christian Right into a tizzy. Yay tizzy!

B

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:19 am   View user's profile Send private message
Elliot

I really enjoyed the movie. Laughed my butt off at Juno's smart ass coments.

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

I haven't seen it yet, but I really hope to. Jane went to see it while she was here at home for her winter break. She wasn't impressed with the writing, but then again, she's 22 and has a totally different perspective on things.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
selenameir

LostInWalmart wrote:
I heart Ellen Page

I do too, have you ever seen "Hard Candy"? Grest movie but creepy at the same time!

LostInWalmart wrote:
Good movie, great cast, and vice versa. That damn "Here is the church and here is the steeple - we sure are cute for two ugly people" song really gets stuck in my head though.

It's called "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches. My sister and I saw it together and had that song stuck in our heads too. I have the soundtrack for the movienow , PM me if you want the songs (the cover by Ellen Page and Michael Cera is also on the soundtrack) and I can send you a rapidshare or megaupload link for it.
I find a way to say that
life has just begun"

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: