Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Update

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elliot

Update  Reply with quote  

Sorry it's been a while for me you guys. saw the birthday messages and thanks so much.

Rachel and i are doing fine. I didn't last in amazon for more then a week. The work sucked and everyday i came home feeling sick to my stomach. There were talks of forcing us to work 12 hour days. so I left that job in a jiffy.

I started up College at ITT in the beginning of dec. I'm about halfway through the first quarter now. If I stick to it I'll be a computer guru before you know it. I also Applied to work in Radio shack right before I left Amazon. Radio Shack finally gave me a start date today. Feb. 4 Woo!

Rachel took a leave of absence from her vetrenary school. She will be starting up again in May.

Rachel and I are looking for a new place to live together around the west seattle area. I'm currently living with her (follow me now) in her sister's, ex-boyfriends, parent's house. So I'm currently living in an urban legend.

Sorry I haven't been updating you guys regularly. but I will try to be more active.

Elliot

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jillopy

Bummer about Amazon. Yay for Radio Shack! Seems like everyone is going back to school lately. Good luck with school and finding a place to live.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
DanaMichelle

Nice to hear from you, El! Sounds like things are interesting, if nothing else! Smile Any new screenplays in the works?

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elliot

Nothing in the works yet but some new ideas being tossed around.

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

Great to catch up with what you're doing. Good luck with the apartment hunt.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Goudron

The closest I got to living in a sister's ex-boyfriend's parent's house was when my cousin's ex boyfriend lent me his mother's ID to get a Greyhound ticket for half price. I didn't ask what his mother looked like, but neither did Greyhound Smile

Thanks for the update! I'm glad things are working out for you two.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Re: Update  Reply with quote  

Elliot wrote:
[...] I'm currently living with her (follow me now) in her sister's, ex-boyfriends, parent's house. [...]

That's just simply brilliant, Elliot! The IRS will never find you there!

(Just kidding...)

Anyway, glad you're safe, and not stuck with a 12-hour shift.

How far west in Seattle are you living now, though? I mean, is it on land? Because, if you get too far west, you're in the water.

Very Happy

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Good to see ya, Elliot!

Smile Smile Smile

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

Elliot wrote:

I started up College at ITT in the beginning of dec. I'm about halfway through the first quarter now. If I stick to it I'll be a computer guru before you know it.

Don't give it up. It's the most important thing.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vahlee

lisa wrote:
Elliot wrote:

I started up College at ITT in the beginning of dec. I'm about halfway through the first quarter now. If I stick to it I'll be a computer guru before you know it.

I agree with Lisa.

Oh, yeah. HI there! Very Happy

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Hey E! Good to hear your doing well. Keep at the school. It's good for ya!

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Taco Bob

lisa wrote:
Elliot wrote:

Seems like years ago when I first stumbled up on the original CM Board you were on your way to join the military.... so you could get the GI Bill and go to school. (so you damn well better go! Wink )

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lisa M

Nice to get the update, E!

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Way to go, El! Welcome back!

My ex that lives in Seattle used to work for Amazon as an accountant-
so, yeah, it's not a fun job if you actually know what fun is!

Good luck with the school & living arrangements-
my headache threatened to come back while I was trying to wrap my head around the urban legend... Shocked

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: