Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

WGA Strike? Well, here's an alternative to teh Oscars!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ericmays

WGA Strike? Well, here's an alternative to teh Oscars!  Reply with quote  

Sorry, I've been gone for sooooo long. Except, of course, that impossible quiz! Thanks!
So, I've been working on several things - finishing up "the Four", a book that is in the works on making it to a book store near you soon! Also, trying to get my life back on track.
So, I've also been working on this show. It's a benefit for Autism Speaks and WGA Strike fund. Great stuff!!!
In Richmond, VA, February 24th - 2pm, that's right kids, Oscar Sunday - the Firehouse will host the first ever fully improvised awards ceremonies, using the Oscars and this year's nominees as a template! The imprOvSCARS! We'll be carrying this out with Jesters Ink, The Nat Turner Revue (from NY), The Second City, and the Early Monday Morning Show!! Also, we'll have a few celebs in the mix! And, yes, a lifetime achievement recipient.
If you can come that's great...if you know of any other celebs that wouldn't mind being a part of it, that's cool too, 'cause I need help in that department!
Febr 24, 2008, the Firehouse Theatre, Richmond, VA! 2pm, a benefit to end Autism and the Writers Strike! Very Happy

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: