Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

For Any Interested In Astrology...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zendao42

Amigo wrote:
alico wrote:
Amigo wrote:
alico wrote:

[...]every time i am done with someone, i am already thinking who else could i have right after...

You sound like an excellent candidate for a ménage à trois. Smile

i'll take that as a compliment Wink

wait, is that an invitation? Twisted Evil

I'll have to check Wingnut's availabilty first. Oh, wait...he's currently "leashed."
OK, I'll give FFPF a call...he has done this before. Smile

You have a list of boardellan candidates for 3somes? Shocked
Jeff ain't the only one that's done it before, just saying...
Now you do realize that they're not nearly as much fun as everybody thinks, right? Razz

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Watching The Wheels

zendao42 wrote:
[...]
Now you do realize that they're not nearly as much fun as everybody thinks, right? Razz
Then you're not doing it with the right people! Razz

But yeah, I think Tommy Lee - Motley Crue drummer - said something along those lines: "Yeah, I'm tired of threesomes."

What?! No! How?! How many threesomes must you have before you're bored of them?? "Oh, no... this isn't fun... too many breasts... this is boring... what episode of Matlock is on tonight?..." Come on!!

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
selenameir

Sephonae wrote:
www.astroadvice.com has a lot of free stuff on it also, you just have to register to access it. They give a brief compatibility rating with a "love thermometer." I know, lame, but eerily accurate. One time I checked out compatibility ratings for me and the ex-husband, and me and the guy after that, and the results were dead to rights. As well as touching on the good stuff, it picked out exactly the issues that led to the breakups. Wish I'd seen that before, rather than after!

Thanks for the site! I showed it to my Piscean beau and it turns out that site isn't very fish-friendly. I loved every moment of his bitching too. I'm surrounded by the fishies ( my mom and one of my sisters are one too) and that site explained why they annoy me (an Aries) sometimes. And also why the beau and I quarrel (and why I always WIN).
I find a way to say that
life has just begun"

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:13 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sephonae

[quote="selenameirThanks for the site! I showed it to my Piscean beau and it turns out that site isn't very fish-friendly. I loved every moment of his bitching too. I'm surrounded by the fishies ( my mom and one of my sisters are one too) and that site explained why they annoy me (an Aries) sometimes. And also why the beau and I quarrel (and why I always WIN).[/quote]

You win 'cause you're an Aries, of course! Very Happy Glad you liked the site. I'm curious, are the Pisceans you know like the archetypal Pisces? You know, dreamy, super-sensitive, wishy-washy, spendthrifts, and self-sacrificing to the point of martyrdom? 'Cause I'll tell you what; I've known 4 Pisceans who must have had a lot of other stuff going on in their natal charts. They're all shrewd, great with their money, demanding, and not about to take shit from nobody.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
selenameir

Sephonae wrote:
You win 'cause you're an Aries, of course! Very Happy

Yeah I contantly get told that "it's not always a competition" or "I wasn't aware that this was a competition"

Sephonae wrote:
I'm curious, are the Pisceans you know like the archetypal Pisces? You know, dreamy, super-sensitive, wishy-washy, spendthrifts, and self-sacrificing to the point of martyrdom?

YES!!! I attribute some of my non-Aries ways to being a slight cusp raised by a Piscean who wanted me to be more spontaneous and taught me about "retail-therapy" a bad habit I fight to this day. (My sister is a moment of retail-therapy dropped about $300 in Victoria Secret... on their Pink line *shakes head*)
My mom's not much into the martyrdom but my sister is always a victim. She got pulled over by the cops for speeding in a school zone and claimed it was racial profiling!
But then again, I'm judgemental, quick-tempered and abrasive so I'm not allowed to point our the faults in my fishy family. Rolling Eyes
I'm sure some boredellians "in the know" can back me up on the super-sensitive, dreamy and wishy washiness aspects of the beau but alas those traits are why I like him; opposites attract.
I find a way to say that
life has just begun"

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zendao42

Shocked AH! Now it makes sense! Very Happy

My ex was a Pisces & now I no longer want another "piece of pisces"... Razz
Watching The Wheels wrote:
zendao42 wrote:
[...]

Then you're not doing it with the right people! Razz

But yeah, I think Tommy Lee - Motley Crue drummer - said something along those lines: "Yeah, I'm tired of threesomes."

What?! No! How?! How many threesomes must you have before you're bored of them?? "Oh, no... this isn't fun... too many breasts... this is boring... what episode of Matlock is on tonight?..." Come on!!

Can't speak for the renowned Mr. Lee, but when you don't know how many you've had-
you've had too many!

When there are 2 folks touching you at the same time
& one is doing something you like but the other is pissing you off-
when they're both trying to keep you to themselves & leaving bruises to mark territory...

All I'm saying is, if it works for you as a fantasy then don't try it in real life-
the memories will ruin it for you...

& check my answers in the "SEX & BOOZE SURVEY" for a little more detail, if you dare!

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

jeeze, Zen. You're such a prude!

It seems that if there's any sexual variation which you don't like, you go on and on about how nobody esle should like it either. Just because you've had bad experiences doesn't mean that everybody else will.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Laughing Laughing Laughing

OK, I'm through... no...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks, dude- I needed that laugh!

But do take note that I haven't tried to warn anybody against gangbangs-
just saying... Wink

Well, I won't be banging the whole gang anymore, but you guys do what you want... Razz

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: