Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

I see you!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
I see you!  Reply with quote  

yeah you!

you who is reading this, come to chatzy!! I am sitting here, counting how much money I might make on my text books, when I start selling on Friday, while making more origami cranes. come join me nad lets play the guess how many cranes I have so far gam.

we can even take bets on who will win the next kaiju big battel, which I will be attending.

so anyone in the NYC/ times square area, be on the lookout for two crazed minions in NYC. pics will be posted soon when I can of us. plus I have new photos up on flickr and deviant art.

so come to the chat room and I will tell you what I am currently listening to, and what I am currently looking for.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

All right, its after 1:30am. I am now going to sleep.

I will be back sometime tomorrow night or thursday night. (depending on how much algebra is done. and what time the game ends tomorrow night. (basketball. GO TERPS!!)

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Notdeadyet

Well, bugger. I went to bed way before you and now I'm up and it's three a.m. with only this candy bar to keep me company.
well.
now the candy bar's gone too...
o.k., going back to bed or to read.
Gotta take a Motrin, cuz my hip is all arthriticy, so I can't sleep.
You know that crap your grandma used to tell you about joints aching when the weather changes...it's totally true.
It's a big windstorm/ice storm here, and earlier tonight it was raining... Shocked

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:27 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

and I;m not gonna doubt it either, right now my left ankle is hurting more than my charlie horse. >.< I jsut soaked it in Epsom salt for liek an hour and half. *sigh* I;m gonna go see Dr. Cube soon and see if he can maybe help a minion that is loyal to him. I really need it fixed, if it breaks in class, then I am gonna blame the malpractice on my dad and my mom's lack of finding a doctor to at least look at it.

I told her atthe end of November, Mom, can we see a doctor? I am getti9ng a numb leg at night, and my ankle is acting funny.

"we'll see"

Hmmph. I saved her life like 5 times, skipped school when she got in an accident, and I help her with garlic (which burns like hell on my hands by the way) and she wont help me get my back and foot looked at. I think I hit a nerve recently, or its something worse. ah well. I am getting a headache and not feeling too good right now. I think were gonna lose power and have an ice storm soon.

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: