Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Talpa

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lara

Talpa  Reply with quote  

IN a town called Talpa where a real live vatican miracle happened some 400 years ago. Bing bang boom, god gave them a new statue of the virgin and it´s here in town. Pilgrims have been walking the trail with us, pretty darned cool. Cán´t wait to see her but the internet cafe distracted me. I´ll get there this afternoon.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

'k, I'll call off the international search. Unless this isn't really you and your kidneys have been harvested in some strange medical cult thing you happened upon when taking this trip.

If that's the case, then I'll see if we can't arrange a transplant into a boardellian so that you can at least be around to take the piss out of someone.

Hope you're having a great trip.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Butch the Vizsla

all the good miracles always happen down there in Mexico and all we get is toast in the image of the virgin Mary on E-bay. And the miracle that is Oxyclean, which will clean ANYTHING.

Friggin rip off being an American, I tell ya.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Glad to hear you're alive and well and still enjoying the journey.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Oh thank God! Deb's been calling me night and day asking me if my fridge has room for um .. stuff. Twisted Evil At least now I know I can get some groceries. Wink

I hope you are having a grand time, Lara!

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

So, have you seen the virgin? What does it feel like inside the er...sanctum?

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lara

lisa wrote:

A bit of a tight squeeze but once you´re in, bliss.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Lara wrote:
lisa wrote:

A bit of a tight squeeze but once you´re in, bliss.

Always been my experience.
More Pics mebbe?

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: