Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> YOU SUCK: A Love Story

Dangerous as it sounds, I've been thinking...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joelibris

Dangerous as it sounds, I've been thinking...  Reply with quote  

...that the AG needs to do a Chet story, done up as a kids storybook, but for grown-ups. Can't be targeted at kids, since they'd shave, tape and sweater their cats so they could have a Chet of thier own. Speaking of merchandising, I'd pay real money for a Vampire Chet plushie.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mllefifi

Or a Chet chia pet.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Whew! I was afraid you were thinking about something that involved rubber gloves... Wink

Yep, we need more Chet- & now I have this sudden urge to listen to QUADRAJETS...

Bet the other folks in the house would just love that! Twisted Evil

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Laveric

Re: Dangerous as it sounds, I've been thinking...  Reply with quote  

Joelibris wrote:
Can't be targeted at kids, since they'd shave, tape and sweater their cats so they could have a Chet of thier own.

You say that like it is a bad thing? I suppose it could just be another webpage on the net, like This one.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
TheVeryMerryHempster

I've thought about shaving my cat before. She's a really fluffy, long haired cat who's a whore and rolls around to display her kitty taataa's to the world. All of her exotic kitty dancing results in knots in her fur that you can't brush out.

Stupid cat.

I want a Chet plushie.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Magenta

TheVeryMerryHempster wrote:
I've thought about shaving my cat before. She's a really fluffy, long haired cat who's a whore and rolls around to display her kitty taataa's to the world. All of her exotic kitty dancing results in knots in her fur that you can't brush out.

Stupid cat.

I want a Chet plushie.

If she's whoring she may need spaying (if not already done).

Just sayin'.

Wink

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: