Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Newly converted and faithful minion of AG's legion of DOOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgt_steve

LadyRavana wrote:
But AG's books make my brain cells happy. Very happy. And Neil Gaiman.
The AG's books make your brain cells Neil Gaiman? That's . . . that's . . .

That's downright disturbing.

Clearly you've come to the right place.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LadyRavana

Yep, here, the inmates run the asylum! I like this place.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

And Neil Gaiman is the God of awesome fantasy books. AG, he's the God of awesome funny books.

In the immortal words of Raziel: So it is written, so it shall be done.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
girlEgirl

pie and neil gaiman , clearly you are a bright young lady. i never read american gods but i loved the anansi boys and found itto be just as insanely well written and enjoyable as the sandman series which i devoured upon discovering them at my local library. ok i didnt really eat them i just read them really really fast.

anyway WELCOME and enjoy!

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheVeryMerryHempster

I bought the Anansi Boys, but I haven't read it yet, mainly cause I realized it's a sequel to American Gods and I don't like to read things out of order.

I have Good Omens, though.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Watching The Wheels

LadyRavana wrote:
Yay, a fellow NG fan! I have yet to collect all of the Sandman comics. I've made it one of my life's goals. (Yes, I know. I'm a sad geek.)

Have you read American Gods? That has to be my favorite book of all time. Very Happy
Collecting the Sandman comics is a great idea! Especially since they came out with the new anthology books. ::drools::

I started reading American Gods this winter, got 200 pages in, but I wasn't really on board like I was with the Anansi Boys or Stardust... And I also had three AG books on my desk I hadn't read, so... my mind was elsewhere. (I blame the cartoon Jody on the cover of Bloodsucking Fiends for distracting me.)

Everyone says it's great, even those Nebula and Hugo award people.... So, I think I need to give it another shot sometime!

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
sgt_steve

The Very Merry Hempster wrote:
I bought the Anansi Boys, but I haven't read it yet, mainly cause I realized it's a sequel to American Gods and I don't like to read things out of order.
Reading them out of order won't spoil anything except for one pretty minor plot element of American Gods.

A number of American Gods fans have expressed some disappointment in Anansi. I suspect I know why they're disappointed, though I can't explain it without spoilers. If you read them out of order, I'll be interesed in your reaction.
The Very Merry Hempster wrote:
I have Good Omens, though.
That's a good omen.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

LadyRavana wrote:
...one big bowl of crazy...

Can I just tell you that I have been using (and loving) this phrase all week... thanks for it Very Happy Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goudron

Gaberloonzie wrote:
bleu wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
If Goudron and Gaberloonzie are unavailable, Bleu, LadyRavana's ACCSS will be up to you

YAAAAY!!!! I'm offically a Diva!!!

The ACCSS is the Ann Coulter Contraband Strip Search Twisted Evil Can't have any of that coming into the compound, dontcha know?

Bwaahahahahahahaha!!!! *Bats big bleu eyes at Gourdon and Gaberloozie...flashes ample cleavage* Can I puuuhlease do the ACCSS?????

Geez, how could I say no to that? Welcome LadyRavena! I'm going to pop the top on me a Guinness and enjoy the show.

How'd I miss that? Pictures?

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: